Arizona Motorcycle Donations: Support Our Struggling Vets, Our Country’s Living Heroes
We at Veteran Car Donations have launched our Arizona motorcycle donations program as part of our campaign to provide much-needed assistance to our struggling undeserved veterans. Our goal is to sustain our financial support to our military and veteran non-profit organization partners that are in the forefront of a campaign to enable our retired troops to be able to find the means to support themselves and their families as they transition to civilian life.
There are a number of factors that are hindering the transition of our troops back to civilian life. Although the U.S. government has been providing assistance to veterans over the years, there are still thousands of them in need of assistance.
With your Arizona motorcycle donations, we intend to push through with our projects to:
• Fight for the interests of the country’s severely wounded troops on Capitol Hill
• Provide tutorial lessons and educational scholarships to our undergraduate veterans
• Enhance public awareness of the sacrifices made by our veterans and their needs after retirement
• Support the spouses and families of soldiers who died in combat
• Assist in the transition of our troops to civilian life after their retirement
• Build mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for our severely injured veterans
Our current projects seek to address the issues veterans face such as:
• Unemployment — Many veterans are having a hard time finding decent jobs. This is especially true for those who became disabled as a result of severe injuries they suffered on the battlefield and those who fell prey to substance abuse, including alcoholism and drug use. The unemployment rate for veterans was at its highest at 13 percent some years ago. This fell to 11.2 percent after a year. Nevertheless, the veteran unemployment rate remains higher than the country’s civilian unemployment rate, which is at 7.3 percent.
• Homelessness — With no jobs and no one to support them, many of our former soldiers became impoverished, ending up on the streets as they could no longer afford to pay for their housing. Records show that 26 percent of our country’s homeless population has served in the military.
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or clinical depression — An estimated 20 percent of our veterans have succumbed to these mental illnesses after being deployed to either Iraq or Afghanistan. In worst cases, some of those afflicted with these conditions became so unstable that they resorted to taking their own lives.
Motorcycle Donations in Arizona: Donor’s Benefits
Donating your motorcycle to Veteran Car Donations in Arizona will benefit not just our struggling veterans but also yourself. With your Arizona motorcycle donations, you become eligible to claim a top tax deduction when you file your income tax return. Your tax deduction can grant you at least $500 or even more, depending on your motorcycle’s final selling price.
You don’t have to worry about repairing your motorcycle before donating because we will accept your motorcycle and other vehicles for donation even if they are not in running condition.
You also free yourself from costly repairs, maintenance, insurance payment, and storage fees for your old and troublesome motorcycle.
By donating to Arizona motorcycle donations, you also free yourself from the hassles of processing paperwork. This is because we will take care of processing everything for you. Your motorcycle pick-up and tow is also free!
Donating your motorcycle to a worthy cause — in this case, the upliftment in the lives of our veterans — will also give you a deep sense of fulfillment and inner joy that no money can buy.
Here are the other vehicles we may accept aside from motorcycles:
• Camper vans
• Riding lawnmowers
• Golf carts
• Fleet vehicles
Arizona Motorcycle Donations Process
We value your time as much as we value the sacrifices of our country’s heroes. So we made sure that our Arizona motorcycle donations process is hassle-free. Just follow these three easy steps to get your motorcycle towed for free within 24 to 48 hours.
Step 1: Visit our website and fill out our donation form. You may also call us at 877-594-5822 to donate. You will be assisted by our friendly and eager-to-help phone representatives who will walk you through the process.
Make sure to have the following information handy before calling:
• Your motorcycle’s make and model
• Your preferred time and date for pick up
• Your vehicle’s pick-up location
Step 2: We will verify the information you provided. Once we have the details verified, we will make arrangements with a local tow company to pick up your motorcycle at the designated pick-up point, most likely your home. The tow company will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to provide you additional information about the towing process.
Step 3: The tow company will pick-up your motorcycle and will hand you a receipt to release you from liability. You may use the receipt to file your top tax deduction.
Your motorcycle will be auctioned. After it sells, we will mail to you your vehicle’s final selling price and the tax receipt, which will serve as the basis of your top tax deduction claim.
Support our country’s living heroes now and get your tax deductions. Call Veteran Car Donations in Arizona now to make your Arizona motorcycle donations at 877-594-5822.