Broomfield, Colorado Car Donations: It’s Time to Pay Back Our Veterans for Their Heroic Acts of Protecting Us
Do you have an old and beat-up car, or truck, or motorcycle, or SUV that you no longer need or want? Don’t you know what to do with it?
How about donating it to Veteran Car Donations through our Broomfield, Colorado car donations program? We assure you that your donated vehicle will make a big difference in the lives of thousands of our veterans and their families.
You may be thinking: How about the government? Isn’t it their job to take care of our veterans? Yes, that is true. However, government support given is clearly lacking.
This is where we come in to help. We give our struggling veterans the aid that they truly deserve for all the sacrifices they did for our nation. When they were still on active duty, they faced life-and-death situation every mission they take. We should never forget that they risked their lives to protect us and our country from harm.
Now that they’re back home and finding great difficulties in transitioning to civilian life, it is only proper for us to pay them back for their heroic deeds. Let us show how thankful we are for all the things they did for us. If you want to take part in our Broomfield, Colorado car donations program, here are the things you need to know.
Our Simple and Fast Donation Process
When you donate a car to us at Veteran Car Donations, we will make it easy for you. Just reach out to us and we’ll take care of the rest. That includes the pick-up and towing of your vehicle and the requisite paperwork.
- Step 1. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form.
Give us your personal contact information as well as a few details about the vehicle you’re donating: its year, make, and model.
- Step 2. Schedule your vehicle’s free and fast towing.
We’d coordinate with a licensed towing company in your area to pick up and tow your car. We will be the one to pay for this service. We’ll give you a donation receipt that will release from all liabilities on your car as its owner, thereby allowing you to cancel and stop paying for your car registration and insurance.
- Step 3. Wait for your tax-deductible receipt in the mail.
Your Broomfield, Colorado car donations would qualify you to get maximum tax deductions since we work with IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Within 30 days after we sell your car at auction, you’ll receive your tax-deductible receipt in the mail. The amount indicated there will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return.
The Types of Vehicles That You Can Donate
Veteran Car Donations accepts nearly all types of vehicles for Broomfield, Colorado car donations. Our only requirement is for the vehicles to have titles or proof of ownership. Without these titles, we won’t be able to sell them at auction.
In case you lost the title to your vehicle, we will help you obtain a replacement title.
Here’s a sample list of vehicles that we commonly accept for Broomfield, Colorado car donations:
- Cars: sedans, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles
- Boats: sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, yachts, pontoon boats, houseboats, personal watercraft (like jet skis)
- RVs: recreational vehicles, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, fifth wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, tractors, farm equipment
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
How Your Car Donations Will Benefit Our Veterans
Our non-profit partners are Eagle’s Watch Foundation, Got Your Back Network, Homes For Our Troops, Soldier’s Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc. These non-profits run programs that offer these services to our veterans:
- Medical care for those who are struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental problems
- General transitioning assistance for those who were recently discharged
- Permanent mortgage-free housing for those who are homeless
- Building specially-adapted houses for those who have service-connected disabilities
- Raising public awareness of the challenges that veterans face as they transition into civilian life
- Job training programs and other career workshops that would increase their chances of employment
- Grief counseling sessions for the families that our fallen heroes have left behind
About Broomfield, Colorado
Broomfield is officially the City and County of Broomfield. It is a fusion of a city and county in the U.S. state of Colorado. In 1961, Broomfield was incorporated in the southeastern part of Boulder County. There is no official account of where it got its name, but many suggest that the name came from the broomcorn that’s grown in the area.
The city offers numerous museums, historical sites, and other attractions such as the Colorado Governor’s Mansion, Louisville Historical Museum, the Denver Mint, Mamie Doud Eisenhower Public Library, Butterfly Pavilion, Le Gault Reservoir, and the Broomfield Community Park. The Greenway Shopping Center and Village Square Shopping Center are also good places for going shopping and entertainment.
Broomfield has a wide-ranging trail system that connects several lakes and parks.
Donate Now to Help Our Veterans!
Express your gratitude to our veterans in Broomfield, Colorado with your car donations. Contact us 877-594-5822 and donate your car to Broomfield, Colorado car donations.