Cimarron Hills, Colorado Car Donations: Help Build a Better Future for Our Poor Veterans and Their Families
Every year, nearly 200,000 American servicemen and women based in the U.S. and overseas posts retire or are discharged from active duty in the military. While some are able to reintegrate into civilian society without any hitch, having made preparations for their post-military life, many others are unable to do so. These are the veterans who face a new set of challenges, oftentimes even tougher than the ones they faced in the battlefields.
This group of veterans includes those who are unable to find jobs, those who are unable to receive benefits from the government, those with untreated and service-connected mental illnesses such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and depression, and those who incurred physical disabilities as a result of serious wounds while in service.
Some of these needy veterans who badly need assistance are living right here in Cimarron Hills, Colorado. That’s why we at Veteran Car Donations have set up our Cimarron Hills, Colorado car donations program. This serves a convenient way for the people of this census-designated place to reach out to their heroes, the veterans who fought to protect our liberties and our nation’s security.
By donating your old and unwanted cars to us, you will be helping our impoverished veterans get back on their feet and live a sustainable life. Your car donation will help in building a better future for our veterans and their families.
How Your Car Donations Will Benefit Our Veterans
The proceeds of your car donations will be distributed to our IRS-certified nonprofit organization partners: Homes For Our Troops, Soldiers’ Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc., and Heroes on the Water. They will use the funding to deliver vital services to our veterans and their families including:
- Mortgage-free housing for the homeless
- Adaptive housing for the disabled
- Academic scholarships and tutoring for those who have yet to earn their college degree
- Mental health services for vets who developed PTSD, substance abuse, depression, or other forms of psychological disorder
- Grief counseling for family members of a deceased soldier
- Job training or workshop for those who could not find employment
Our Fast and Easy Car Donation Process
Joining our Cimarron Hills, Colorado car donations program will only take a few minutes of your time. Moreover, we assure you will not encounter any difficulties. We designed our donation process with the convenience and comfort of our donors in mind. There are only three simple steps in the process:
- Step 1: Fill out our online donation form or call 877-594-5822.
We would need just a few details like your contact information, your vehicle’s make and model, mileage, and vehicle identification number (VIN).
- Step 2: We’ll pick up your vehicle at your convenience for free.
A licensed towing company will show up on your preferred date, time and place of pickup. You don’t have to pay for the towing service, and you don’t even have to be there when they take your car away. We’ll give you or your designated representative a donation receipt acknowledging that your vehicle was picked up for donation. This releases you from all liability on the car you’re donating from that point forward. You can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of its license plates properly, and cancel its insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
- Step 3: Receive your maximized tax deduction.
We’ll take care of refurbishing your car to increase its sale value before taking it to the best auction house that we know of. This is to our mutual advantage: With your car fetching the highest price possible, we get more proceeds from your donation and you get maximized tax deduction. Once we have sold your donated vehicle, we’ll send you your vehicle’s 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt several days later. The amount indicated in the receipt will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return for the next tax season.
Vehicles We Accept for Cimarron Hills, Colorado Car Donations
We accept a wide array of vehicles in our Cimarron Hills, Colorado car donations program. We accept vehicles that are not in good running condition on a case-by-case basis.
Our accepted vehicles are divided into six categories. They are:
- General vehicles: cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, vans, minivans, motorcycles
- RVs: campers, trailers, popup trailers, travel trailers, toy haulers, 5th wheelers
- Watercraft: fishing boats, sailboats, motor boats, pontoon boats, yachts, jet skis
- Aircraft: non-commercial airplanes and helicopters
- Specialty vehicles: farm equipment, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: passenger vans, cargo vans, buses
The Benefits That Await Our Donors
The great thing about donating a car to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Cimarron Hills, Colorado car donations program is that you will receive your own set of rewards for your donation. Here are some of the perks you stand to get:
- Get yourself a huge tax deduction!
- Everything is free including your car’s pickup and towing
- Easy to follow donation process
- We will take care of everything
- No need to do any paperwork
- Save plenty of time and energy as you don’t need to exert any effort in selling your car
- Save money as you no longer have to pay for car repairs, maintenance, insurance and registration fees
- You can now have plenty of space in your garage
We Can Stop Our Veterans’ Suffering Now!
With your car donation and our expertise, we can do great things! One of them is ending the suffering many of our veterans are experiencing. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and experience a most rewarding giving experience with your Cimarron Hills, Colorado car donations!