Covington, Georgia Car Donations: Help Build Our Veterans’ Future
Has anybody ever talked to you about Covington, Georgia car donations? If you’re one of a thousand who’s tired of looking at a clapped-out car that’s becoming an eyesore in your backyard, then this may be the best option for you. Aside from the fact that donating your car would be the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to get rid of it, car donations would also give you the opportunity to help the veterans in Covington.
Covington is a city and a county seat of Newton County, Georgia that was founded in1821. It prides itself on its rich history and its reputation of being one of the most beautiful areas in the state. Through the years, Covington has maintained its classic Southern appeal, which makes the city a mecca for the television and film industry.
This picturesque town had a total estimated population of 13,977 as of 2016. Roughly 6.5 percent of its residents are former military servicemen and women. Ironically, amidst Covington’s charm and beauty, many of these veterans are struggling.
Homelessness, unemployment, substance abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), severe service-connected disabilities, depression – these are a few of the battles they face after being discharged from active service. Although the government provides them with benefits, not all their needs are met and not all veterans can avail themselves of these benefits.
The sad reality is that there remains a gap of service that the government alone can’t provide. It’s up to us to pick up where they left off. With our combined efforts, we can improve the living condition of the veterans in Covington.
Let’s Stand in the Gap of Service!
Veteran Car Donations supports well-known certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that work tirelessly to ensure the welfare of our former military servicemen and women. By raising funds for these organizations through Covington, Georgia car donations and other such programs that we run in other places, we help sustain and improve the services our charity partners provide to our veterans.
Proceeds from the sale of every donated vehicle will help provide:
- Building mortgage-free housing to end veteran homelessness
- Specially-adapted homes for those with severe service-connected disabilities
- Medical treatment for those with PTSD and other mental health problems
- Mentoring and skills training programs for those who are seeking employment
- Veteran-specific scholarships and tutoring programs for those who lack education
- Grief counseling and psychosocial support for the families of fallen heroes
- Orientation programs on the full range of benefits made available to them and their families
- General transitioning assistance for the recently deployed
- Raising public awareness on the transition issues faced by the veterans
If you believe that our veterans do not deserve coming home to a life of destitution and misery after they’ve willingly sacrificed their lives for all our sakes, then consider donating your unwanted, shabby old car to our Covington, Georgia car donations program.
You’ll Get More in Return!
A famous American behavioral scientist once said that when you give freely to people in need, you’ll know in your heart that the kindness will be returned to you in more ways than one. When you donate your clunker to Covington, Georgia car donations, we’ll make sure you won’t leave empty-handed. Here are some of the perks you’ll enjoy:
- Experience a fast and hassle-free donation process
- Get your car picked up and towed away for free!
- No insurance liabilities on your part from the day of pickup!
- We’ll handle all the required documentation for you!
- Get a healthy tax write-off!
- Have a clutter-free garage with more space for a new car!
- Save yourself the cost, time and responsibility that come with selling your vehicle!
- Quit paying for maintenance and repairs!
Fast Donation Process
We want nothing more than to help you get rid of the biggest clutter in your garage as quickly as possible. Our Covington, Georgia car donations process is so easy and practically effortless! No need to lift a finger for anything except for a call. Just follow these three simple steps and you’re good to go.
- Let us know you want to donate!
You can start the process by filling out our online donation form or you can call us at 877-594-5822 to fill us in with your personal contact details (which we promise never to sell), your vehicle’s year, make, model, mileage, VIN and your general comments on its running condition.
- Schedule your FREE pickup and towing!
Tell us your preferred time, date and location for your vehicle’s pickup and we’ll arrange for a towing company to haul your car away for free! You don’t even have to be present on the day of pickup if you tell us where we could find your title and keys in your car! Just remember to remove your personal belongings.
- Collect your IRS tax-deductible receipt!
Since we work with prequalified non-profits, you can enjoy maximum tax deductions allowed by law for your generosity! We’ll mail you your tax-deductible receipt within days after we sell your vehicle to one of the best auction houses within our network. Once you itemize your deductions using your receipt, you can claim your tax rewards!
Types of Vehicles You Could Donate!
Because we love multiple donations, there’s no limit to the number of vehicles that you could donate to Covington, Georgia car donations. We’d gladly clear out your backyard for you!
We also accept almost all kinds of vehicle donations that come with your proof of ownership. On a case-to-case basis, we even accept vehicles you haven’t used for a long time. We only say no to abandoned cars because we need the titles to sell them at auction.
Don’t let your lost title stop you from donating! Call us and our title clerks would assist you through the process of obtaining a replacement title.
Check out the list of vehicles that you could donate:
- Cars: sedans, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles
- Boats: sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, yachts, pontoon boats, houseboats, personal watercraft (like jet skis)
- RVs: recreational vehicles, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, fifth wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, tractors, farm equipment
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
Make a Veteran’s Life Better
As you do something that would make other people’s lives better, your life will become better as well. Your vehicle donation would bring about positive changes in the veterans living in your city. With your help, they’d have a roof over their heads, food on the table, jobs to sustain their needs, medical treatment, and a whole lot more!
Contact us at 877-594-5822 and get free towing services for your Covington, Georgia car donations!