Inspire and Empower Our Veterans with Your Devon, Pennsylvania Car Donations
Would you like to uplift the lives of our disadvantaged veterans and their loved ones? You can do that in the most convenient way without a sweat, without cost, and taking just a few minutes of your time. To top it off, you’ll even get to receive plenty of great rewards for your charitable deed.
All you have to do is donate your old and unwanted car or any other vehicle to our Devon, Pennsylvania car donations program. We at Veteran Car Donations will convert your donated vehicle into a funding resource to help provide for the needs of the struggling veterans in your township.
Thousands of our former servicemen and women are languishing in poverty as a result of a combination of factors such as lack of suitable jobs, lack of education and civilian job skills, inability to secure government benefits, lack of support network, service-connected physical disabilities, mental disorders such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury, and other issues.
With no income to support themselves and their families and with no one to turn to, a large number of these veterans have been forced to live on the streets and beg for food and money just to stay alive, becoming part of America’s homeless population.
This is truly shocking and deplorable considering that these suffering veterans are no ordinary Americans. These are our nation’s heroes, the ones who volunteered to join the military and were deployed in some overseas hotspots to confront those who threaten America and to uphold our liberty and protect our nation’s security.
Thanks to these brave men and women, we live in the comforts of our homeland without threat to our freedom and security.
With this in mind, it’s only fair for us to give back to our heroes by helping them in their time of need. One of the best ways you can do that is by donating a car to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Devon, Pennsylvania car donations program.
How Your Car Donation Will Impact the Lives of Our Veterans
There are a number of good reasons for joining our Devon, Pennsylvania car donations program. When you donate an old vehicle to us, you become part of a worthwhile charitable cause. The proceeds from the sale of your donated car will be used by our IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners — Homes for Our Troops, Soldiers’ Angels, Serving Veterans Inc. and Heroes on the Water – to sustain and expand their veteran-focused programs that deliver vital services to our poor veterans and their families, including:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for the homeless and the severely injured;
- Free physical and mental health care;
- Grief counseling and general psychosocial support for the grieving families of fallen veterans;
- Scholarship and tutoring programs for those who lack education;
- Career workshops and job training and mentoring programs to boost employment potential;
- Transitioning assistance for the recently discharged vets;
- Public awareness programs on our veterans’ needs;
- Orientation programs for the veterans and their families on the range of benefits that they are qualified to avail themselves of.
The Benefits You’ll Get for Helping Our Vets
Working with Veteran Car Donations by contributing to our Devon, Pennsylvania car donations program is a decision you definitely won’t regret. It’s a unique giving experience where you not only help our needy veterans but yourself as well!
Donating a car to us will enable you to receive the following perks:
- You’ll get a huge tax deduction. We do this by making sure your donated vehicle would fetch its highest possible price when it is sold at auction.
- You’ll get free towing service. You won’t need to pay for pickup and towing because we’ll shoulder the expenses.
- You’ll save money since you’ll avoid unnecessary expenses for your vehicle’s repair, maintenance, insurance, and registration.
- You won’t have to deal with paperwork since we’ll handle all required documentation pertaining to your donation on your behalf.
- You’ll avoid the hassles of trying to sell your car.
- With your old and dusty car gone, you’ll get to reclaim the space in your garage or driveway where you can now park your brand-new car.
Our Quick and Easy Car Donation Process
Our Devon, Pennsylvania car donations process is designed to provide utmost convenience to our donors with its speed and simplicity. The process consists of just three easy steps.
Fill out our online donation form or call us at 877-594-5822. Tell us your personal contact details and your vehicle’s year, make, model, and VIN. Tell us your preferred time, date, and location for your vehicle pickup.
We’ll arrange for a licensed towing company in your area to haul your car away for free. The towing company will give you a donation receipt. This releases you from all liability from that point forward. You can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of its license plates properly, and cancel its insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
We’ll send your donated car to an auction house. Within 30 days after the sale of your vehicle, we will send you by mail your 100 percent tax-deductible sales receipt, indicating your donated vehicle’s final selling price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return for the next tax season.
You Can Donate Any Vehicle
Your car donation to us is a great way to inspire and empower our veterans and their loved ones. You can donate not just your old car but your other unwanted vehicles. If you have an old motorcycle, van, truck or whatever vehicle that you want to dispose of, we’ll be glad to accept them as well. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and enjoy a hassle-free Devon, Pennsylvania car donations process from start to finish!