Donate a Vehicle to Support Veteran Charities in Long Beach, California
Each day, veterans begin making a return to civilian life — and often meet with many hiccups in the process. In order to bridge the gap between what government can provide and what former service members need, there is Veteran Car Donations.
Veteran Car Donations specializes in car donation in Long Beach and beyond, using the generous donations of people like you to support veteran nonprofits that are making a tangible difference. If you want to donate a vehicle to an organization that supports veterans in the area, here is what you’ll need to know.
How the Vehicle Donation Process Works
One of the best parts of Long Beach vehicle donation with Veteran Car Donations is the easy process. Once you contact us with intentions to donate, we’ll manage everything from pickup to fund generation to tax receipts. Here’s how it works:
- Contact Us. Let us know you’re ready to donate and what kind of vehicle you have. You can call or fill out our online donation form to launch the donation process.
- Let Us Tow Your Vehicle. Once you initiate the donation process, we’ll set a time to visit your location and pick up your vehicle. Then, depending on its condition and when it was received, we’ll auction the vehicle to generate funding for a carefully chosen group of veteran nonprofits.
- Wait for Your Tax Receipt. A few days later, we’ll mail you a tax receipt, at which time you can cancel the vehicle’s insurance and registration.
Types of Vehicles That Qualify
We’ll accept many types of vehicles for donation, no matter if they’re currently working or if you have the vehicle’s title. Some examples of the vehicles we accept include:
- Cargo vans
- Motor homes
- Personal watercraft
- Riding lawn mowers
Benefits of Making a Vehicle Donation in Long Beach CA
- You Get Rid of a Vehicle. If you have a car or truck you no longer want or need, why keep storing, insuring and maintaining it? Donation lets you put the car to good use.
- No Hassles of Trying to Sell. Anyone who’s tried to sell a car by owner knows that it can be a hassle. Skip the back-and-forth with potential buyers, and donate instead.
- Potential Tax Benefits. Your donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- Help for Veterans. Best of all, your donation goes toward helping our nation’s heroes.
How Your Donation Helps Veterans
The nonprofits we work with provide all kinds of services to veterans, including housing assistance, tutoring, family support, grief counseling, mentoring, job training, transitioning assistance, legal aid and more.
Ready to learn more about how to make a difference through car donation? Contact us today to get started! Donate Now