How You Can Take Part In Vehicle Donations That Help Veterans
Here in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, there’s a powerful way to give back to local veterans and help our nation’s heroes: Participate in car donation. By making a car donation to veterans in Fort Bragg, you empower organizations that are making a meaningful difference in the community.
That old car, truck, or motorcycle you no longer want becomes the funding that creates tutoring, scholarships, specially adapted homes, transition assistance, and other valuable services for military personnel and their families.
When you’re interested in learning more about how you can participate in vehicle donations that help veterans, come to Veteran Car Donations. We’re here to make it easy and convenient to help the people who have made our country a better, safer place.
How Your Donation Helps Veterans
At Veteran Car Donations, we partner with a select number of military and veteran nonprofit organizations to turn vehicle donations into support for veterans. This is how your donation helps bridge the gap of service that government alone can’t provide.
These organizations offer family support, educational resources, legal help, counseling, mentoring, job training, housing assistance, and other services that can make all the difference as veterans transition back into civilian life.
How the Donation Process Works
With Veteran Car Donations, it’s easy to make vehicle donations that help veterans. From the moment you contact us to the day we mail you a tax receipt, we handle logistics so you can rest easy. Simply:
- Contact us. Call or fill out our online donation form to let us know that you’re ready to donate and to give us a little information about your vehicle. Once we hear from you, we’ll schedule a time to pick up your vehicle.
- We tow away your vehicle. We come to your location and, at no cost to you, tow away your vehicle for donation. We then sell it to generate funding for veteran-based organizations.
- We mail you a tax receipt. A few days later, we mail you a tax receipt, and the donation process is done. You’re then free to cancel your vehicle’s insurance and registration.
Types of Vehicles We Accept
All sorts of donations can help support veterans, so you can bring us anything you like! Whether you’re donating a working car or a non-running motorboat, we’ll be glad to use it to make a difference. Here are some examples of vehicles we accept:
- Vans or minivans
- Commercial vehicles
- Jet Skis
Riding lawn mowers
Why Donate to Veteran Car Donations?
When you have a car you’re ready to part with, there are so many reasons to donate it to Veteran Car Donations. Think about some of these benefits you can expect to enjoy when you work with us:
- An easy donation process where we handle all the logistics
- Free pickup and towing
- None of the hassles of trying to negotiate a sale
- None of the costs of dealing with vehicle repairs
- No longer needing to store, maintain, and insure a vehicle you don’t want or need
- The joy of knowing you’re helping our nation’s heroes with your donation
- Top tax deductions
Interested in learning more about vehicle donations that help veterans and how you can participate? Contact us today to launch the process and put your vehicle to work for veterans. Donate now!