Greenwood Village, Colorado Car Donations: Help Ease the Burdens Being Shouldered By Our Veterans
Retirement is supposed to be a time for a better start in life, but sadly, thousands of our veterans are now struggling after retiring from the service. They face a whole new set of challenges after retirement. They are having a rough transition back to civilian life as a variety of factors hinder them to start afresh.
Our Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations program aims to address these factors by generating funds for our military and veteran nonprofit organization partners so that they can continue providing assistance to our veterans.
Your generous Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations specifically make up for the lapses in government services to our veterans.
- Substance abuse – This is common among veterans who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan. The estimated ratio of substance abuse cases in retired military troops is one out of 10.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder or clinical depression — Troops who spent time in the field came back home with either of these two afflictions. The estimated percentage of mental disorder among veterans is at 11 to 20 percent. Mental disorder or depression has pushed some of them to commit suicide.
How Your Donations Will Help Our Retired Troops
By donating to Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations, you will help ease the burdens being shouldered by our active and retired military personnel and their families. Here are a few of the programs we have made available to them:
- Transitioning assistance
- Building specially adapted mortgage-free homes for disabled veterans
- Fighting for wounded veterans’ interests on Capitol Hill
- Educational assistance
- Job and skill training
- Grief counseling
- Ensuring the full-range access to benefits available to them
Benefits for Greenwood Village, Colorado Car Donors
Donating does not limit the benefits to the receiver. Donors to our Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations will also have their own set of benefits. Check out the list below:
- Protecting your privacy when donating rather than selling your car where you have to personally talk to people who might put your security at risk
- Freedom from payment of insurance premiums and expenses for repair, maintenance, and storage fees
- Fast and easy donation process
- Receive a top tax deduction when you donate your vehicle
- Free pick-up and towing
Greenwood Village, Colorado Car Donations Process
Donating has never been this easy especially when we, Veteran Car Donations, will be the one to process everything for you. So forget about spending time doing paperwork and waiting for your car in the repair shop. Just follow these three easy steps in donating your car to get your free tow and tax deduction.
Step 1: Visit our website and fill out our car donation form. You may also call us at 877-494-4662 for your Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations. Our eager-to-help phone representatives will walk you through the donation process. They will also provide all the necessary information and answer all your questions related to your generous donation. You need to provide details such as:
- Your vehicle’s make and model
- Your preferred time and date for pick-up
- Your vehicle’s location
Step 2: We will check the information you provided. We will then make arrangements with a local tow company for your free pick-up and tow. Within 24 to 48 hours, they will call you to give you further details about the towing process.
Step 3: Your vehicle will be picked up and the tow company will give you a receipt to release you from liability. You may use the receipt to file your top tax deduction.
The car you donated to Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations will then be auctioned. Once sold, we will send you your tax receipt by mail where we will also inform you of your donated car’s final selling price.
Greenwood Village, Colorado: A Brief History
The city of Greenwood Village in Colorado is located in Arapahoe County and was named after Greenwood Ranch. It was first inhabited in the 1860s by Native Americans who were looking for gold. This area of Arapahoe County became a major producer of farm and dairy products 50 years ago.
The early 1900s was the start of farming for cherries, apples, plum, and pear trees. A Colorado pioneer bought 160 acres of land and planted potatoes as his business. Rufus Clark acquired 20,000 acres of land.
Attractions in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Art lovers would surely want to visit Curtis Center for Arts in Greenwood Village. The center was named after Mary J. Curtis who donated a land for educational purposes. It was later on turned into an arts center in 1991.
You may also enjoy your day off with your family in Westlands Park located on Quebec Street. Have lunch in their pavilion while your kids enjoy the playground.
Another best place to go to when you are in the city is the Marjorie Perry Nature Reserve. It is located along High Line Canal, south of Belleview Avenue. It is the best site to visit for nature lovers as this reserve offers an awesome view of the city’s landscape and vegetation.
Help our veterans today by joining our Greenwood Village, Colorado car donations program. Call us now at 877-494-4662 to donate.