‘How Do I Donate My Riding Lawn Mower to Charity?’
Do you have an old riding lawn mower that is just taking space in your backyard? Consider donating it to us at Veteran Car Donations. We serve as the online vehicle donation platform for some of our nation’s leading military and veteran nonprofit organizations that deliver critical support services to our veterans, active-duty troops, and their families.
Your riding lawn mower must have already served you well and you are ready for something new or something better. You might have purchased the lawn mower because you wanted a really nice lawn in your yard where your children can play to their hearts’ delight. But now that it’s old and not functioning properly anymore, it has ceased to serve its purpose. Or perhaps, someone just gave you a lawn mower as a gift or a family member or a friend must have left it behind.
Whatever the situation may be, you just want to get that rusty machine out of your property, right?
Someone must have told you that the best way to dispose of an unwanted lawn mower is by giving it away to a nonprofit organization that will use it to support a worthy cause. This must have prompted you to ask yourself, “How do I donate my riding lawn mower to charity?”
Charities like Veteran Car Donations welcome all sorts of vehicles for donation—including riding lawn mowers—regardless of their condition as long as they can be sold at auction.
How Your Donated Lawn Mower Can Help Our Vets
The proceeds from the sale of your donated lawn mower will be used by our charity partners to provide life-transforming assistance to the impoverished, handicapped, unemployed, mentally troubled, and homeless veterans in your area.
Thanks to the vehicles donated to us, the lives of these veterans are transformed as they get to receive the following benefits:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for severely handicapped veterans and their families
- Mortgage-free homes for homeless veterans and their families
- Mentoring and job training programs
- Tutoring support and education scholarships
- Support for spouses and families of our nation’s fallen heroes
- Grief counseling for veterans and families of troops who lost their lives on the line of duty
- Transitioning assistance
- Assistance to veterans and their families in accessing the full range of benefits available to them
Our Quick and Convenient Donation Process
Knowing how busy you are with your daily life and how precious your time is, we have designed our vehicle donation program in such a way that it would take you just a few minutes to begin your donation process. You don’t have to do anything else after that as we complete the process for you.
All you have to do is call us at our toll-free 24/7 hotline 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form. Tell us your name, email address, and phone number. Tell us also a few details about the riding lawn mower you’re donating and when, what time, and where do you want us to pick up the machine.
We’ll assign a truck from a licensed towing company to pick up your riding lawn mower on the agreed schedule. We will refurbish the machine before putting it on the auction block.
Once your riding lawn mower is sold, we’ll promptly send you by postal mail your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this in claiming your tax deductions when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the next tax-filing season.
The Rewards that Await You
When you donate your unwanted riding lawnmower to Veteran Car Donations, good things will happen not just to our beneficiaries but to you as well!
For supporting our cause and for showing your compassion and generosity to our struggling veterans, you rightfully deserve these benefits that will certainly come your way:
- You’ll get a top tax write-off since the proceeds from the sale of your donation will be used by our 501(c)(3) nonprofit partners. Donations used by this particular type of nonprofits are tax-deductible as per IRS rules.
- You’ll get free and fast towing service from us.
- You’ll save plenty of money since you no longer have to pay for the high cost of repairs and maintenance, of your machine.
- You avoid the tedious, expensive, and risky process of trying to sell an old and malfunctioning riding lawn mower yourself.
- You free up space in your yard.
The Types of Lawn Mowers and Other Vehicles You Can Donate
We accept all makes and models of riding lawn mowers in our vehicle donation program regardless of their age and condition. You can donate such machines as:
- Raven MPV7100 Hybrid Riding Lawnmower
- Cub Cadet 25HP XT1 Enduro Series GT Garden Tractor
- Husqvarna Z254 V-Twin 724 cc Zero Turn Mower
- Husqvarna GTH52XLS 24V Hydro Pedal Tractor Mower
If you have other unwanted vehicles that you want to dispose of, you can donate them to us as well. We accept cars, pickup trucks, vans, minivans, SUVs, scooters, mopeds, campers, motorhomes, boats, jet skis, farm equipment, and even non-commercial planes.
Turn Your ‘Useless’ Machine into a Life-Changer Now!
Your old riding lawn mower may seem like a useless piece of machine to you now, but to us at Veteran Car Donations, it can be a life-changer for a veteran in dire straits. Call us today at 877-594-5822 and transform lives with your riding lawn mower donation!