Empower Our Needy Veterans and Improve their Living Conditions With Your Jersey City, New Jersey Car Donations
You can help empower our veterans as they transition back to civilian life by taking part in our Jersey City, New Jersey car donations program. As our troops return to their homeland following the completion of their tour of duty and their subsequent retirement or discharge from the service, they are often confronted with a whole new set of challenges, which are often more daunting than the ones they faced on the battlefield.
These challenges include the inability to find decent jobs to support themselves and their family, the difficulty in getting government benefits due them, their physical disabilities caused by service-connected injuries suffered in the battlefield, their untreated mental disorders such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and depression, and the lack of affordable housing for their families.
Unable to find a source of income and support from others, a large number of these veterans have been forced out of their rented homes and become part of America’s homeless population. You can find them on our streets and sidewalks, begging for food, money, clothing, and shelter.
These are among the veterans that we at Veteran Car Donations, in partnership with reputable military and veteran nonprofit organizations, are determined to help. They certainly don’t deserve such a miserable life considering the invaluable service they’ve done for us and our nation.
How Your Car Donations Can Benefit Our Veterans
With your help through your Jersey City, New Jersey car donations, we can enable them to receive vital services delivered by our IRS-registered 501(c)3 nonprofit partners. These services include:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for the homeless and the handicapped;
- Free physical and mental health care;
- Grief counseling for the grieving families of fallen soldiers;
- Scholarship and tutoring programs for those who seek to complete their college education;
- Career workshops and job training and mentoring programs to facilitate employment;
- Transitioning assistance for the recently discharged or retired vets;
- Public awareness programs on our veterans’ needs;
- Orientation programs for the veterans and their families on the range of benefits that they are qualified to avail themselves of.
The Rewards That Await Our Car Donors
Contributing to our Jersey City, New Jersey car donations program is a move you’ll find pleasure in doing. This is because a host of substantial rewards await our donors. Here are some of them:
- You get to receive maximized tax deductions since we’ll refurbish your car before taking it to the best auction house in our network to make sure that your car is sold quickly and at its highest possible price based on its fair market value.
- You don’t have to spend needlessly for your car’s insurance, restoration, or repair fees anymore.
- You no longer need to worry about selling or advertising your car to potential buyers – an irritating, time-consuming, and even dangerous undertaking.
- You get rid of an unwanted or old car without spending a single dollar.
- You get to reclaim the space in your garage, driveway, or yard.
- You get a sense of fulfillment knowing that your car donation will enable our former soldiers to live a sustainable life.
Our Fast and Simple Car Donation Process
Our Jersey City, New Jersey car donations process is very easy. It only takes three simple steps and just a few minutes of your time to initiate. You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to do this:
- Step 1: Contact us.
Simply call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to get started. Tell us the general condition of your car (whether it’s in running condition or not), its year, make and model, current mileage, and vehicle identification number (VIN). We will also need your contact information and your preferred date, time, and place for pickup.
- Step 2: Your car is towed away.
We’ll instruct a licensed affiliate towing company to pick up your vehicle at your convenience. You don’t have to be present during the process and the service is entirely free of charge. The driver of the tow truck will give you or your designated representative a tow receipt showing that your vehicle was picked up. This releases you from all liability on your car from that point forward. You can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of its license plates properly, and cancel its insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
- Step 3: Get maximum tax deduction.
Once your vehicle has been sold, we will send you by mail your 100 percent tax-deductible sales receipt, indicating your donated vehicle’s final selling price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the next tax season.
By donating to us your old and unwanted car or whatever type of vehicle you no longer need, you can help empower our struggling veterans and improve their living conditions. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and be amazed at our well-structured Jersey City, New Jersey car donations process from start to finish!