Los Angeles, California RV Donations: Give Hope, Brighten Lives of Our Struggling Vets
Veteran Car Donations generates funds for reputable nonprofit organizations that are fully committed to improving the welfare of our veterans, particularly those who are not receiving aid from the national government.
One of our fund-generating programs is the Los Angeles, California RV Donations. Here, we specifically focus on owners of recreational vehicles or RVs in Los Angeles, California.
We all know that an RV is a home on wheels. The large vehicle is often equipped with living space and amenities found in a home, such as a kitchen, a bathroom, and sleeping facilities. Some even have a hot tub, a dining room and such luxurious features as air conditioning, water heaters, and televisions.
For many of our veterans, these amenities can only be dreamed of. Many live in squalor and are just trying to survive on a day-to-day basis through the kindness and generosity of some of their fellow Americans.
What Your RV Donations Can Bring to Our Veterans
If you do not have any more use of RVs, why not just donate them to us for the benefit of our struggling retired troops in Los Angeles, California? Your Los Angeles, California RV donations would surely spark hopes and brighten the lives of these largely forgotten modern-day heroes who fought to protect our nation’s security on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Through your generous Los Angeles, California RV donations and with the help of our military and veteran non-profit organization partners, we will be able to sustain our various programs that are all designed to promote the welfare of our veterans.
Major Problems Facing Our Retired Soldiers
Many of our veterans are suffering from major problems related to their deployment to combat zones overseas. These were the soldiers who experienced life-threatening situations in the areas where they were deployed. As a result, they developed mental health issues such as post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD.
Other major problems our veterans are facing are unemployment, poverty, physical disability, substance abuse, and homelessness. About 1.4 million retired troops are considered at risk of being homeless due to poverty and lack of assistance while an estimated 51 percent of severely injured troops are homeless. Substance abuse caused at least 70 percent of the homeless veteran population.
Our Nonprofit Partners and the Services They Provide to Our Vets
Here is a list of our non- profit organization partners and the services they provide to both our active and retired troops:
- Serving Veterans, Inc. – This non-profit organization has various programs available to military personnel that seek to provide a path to lifestyle independence, and training and support to troops during their transition. It also connects soldiers to organizations that can provide them help and provides the resources to help them gain independence. It also facilitates interaction among veterans so they can improve self-esteem and self-worth. Moreover, it also educates the public about our veterans’ sacrifices and about the struggles they face after retirement.
- Eagle’s Watch Foundation – It provides moral and financial support to our troops and veterans.
- Soldiers’ Angels – This foundation shares the same advocacy and programs as Eagle’s Watch Foundation.
- Homes For Our Troops – It helps and provides mortgage-free specially adapted homes to severely injured post-9/11 troops to help them rebuild their lives.
- Got Your Back Network – It provides services to troops and their families through special events and other organizations.
Benefits That Await Los Angeles, California RV Donors
Donating to Los Angeles, California RV Donations is quick and hassle-free. We will be more than happy to process everything for you after you provide us your vehicle details.
Donating your vehicle may even save you money because you don’t have to spend any more for the repairs of the vehicle and its many parts. We will accept your RV for donation even if it not in running condition.
Your donation will also entitle you to claim a top tax deduction, which could be substantial considering the high cost of an RV unit.
Los Angeles, California RV Donations Process
There are only three easy steps to donate your RV to our Veteran Car Donations office in Los Angeles, California.
Step 1: Visit our website and fill out our vehicle donation form. You may also call us at 877-594-5822 to donate. You will be assisted by our friendly phone representatives and they will provide you all the information you need about our donation process.
Step 2: After we verify the information you provided, we will arrange for the towing of your vehicle for free if it’s not in running condition. Otherwise, if it’s still running, we can just drive it to our facility.
Step 3: You will receive a receipt to release you from liability before we take your vehicle away.
Brighten up the lives of our veterans today by donating your RVs to Los Angeles, California RV donations. Call us now at 877-594-5822 to donate.