Manhattan, New York Car Donations: Help Improve The Quality of Life of Our Struggling Veterans
One simple way to help improve the living conditions of our veterans is through our Manhattan, New York car donations program. An old and unwanted car or truck of yours that’s just taking space in your garage can be put to good use by donating it to us at Veteran Car Donations.
Instead of using your own savings to take part in charitable giving, consider giving away your old car instead. We assure you, your donation will go a long way in empowering our retired troops.
Helping our fellow Americans who selflessly risked their lives and fought for us to safeguard our freedom and security does not cost much. All it takes is less than 10 minutes of your time, your willingness to donate, and your desire to be of help to our former servicemen and women and their families.
Manhattan, New York at a Glance
Manhattan is one of New York City’s five boroughs, or county-level administrative divisions, and the smallest (23 square miles) but most densely populated (1.6 million residents). New York City’s four other boroughs are the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island. Despite its size, Manhattan is one of the world’s foremost cultural, financial, and commercial centers. It’s considered as the heart of “the Big Apple” where such world-famous sites as the Empire State Building, Times Square, and the theaters of Broadway are located.
Moreover, it is home to thousands of veterans. While a number of veterans are living comfortable lives in Manhattan, it’s highly ironic that some are out on the streets and sidewalks, begging for food and money from passersby amid all the glamor and luxuries all around them. They form part of New York City’s homeless population.
Many of our veterans—including some of those in Manhattan, New York City—are suffering from an atrocious mix of problems such as the inability to find decent jobs, inability to secure government benefits, severe service-connected injuries, and mental illnesses such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and social anxiety.
While the government is doing all it can to address our veterans’ problems, its best effort is still not good enough. Many of our veterans remain underserved even though they are considered as our nation’s heroes. These were our troops who put their own lives on the line to protect our security and defend our liberty when they were deployed to some overseas war zones to confront America’s foes.
How Your Car Donation Will Be Used to Benefit Our Veterans
It’s about time we show our gratitude and appreciation for what our veterans have done. By donating your old and unwanted car to our Manhattan, New York car donations program, you’ll enable our most trusted nonprofit organization partners to deliver essential services to our veterans and their families, some of which are:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted housing for homeless veterans and those with service-connected physical disabilities
- General transitioning assistance for newly discharged servicemen and women
- Grief counseling for the families of soldiers who perished in the line of duty
- Educational scholarships and tutoring sessions for veterans seeking college diploma
- Job training and mentoring for those seeking stable jobs
- Health check-ups
- Accessible mental health services
- Basic needs assistance
- Ensuring that veterans and their families can access the full range of available benefits from the government
How to Take Part in Manhattan, New York Car Donations
The process of donating a vehicle for the benefit of our struggling veterans isn’t difficult at all because we’ve made it quick and hassle-free for our donors. With our fast and easy Manhattan, New York car donations process, you could get your hands off your unwanted car quickly while lending a helping hand to our veterans. Here’s how you do it:
- Let us know that you want to donate your car to us.
To start the donation process, you can choose to fill out our online donation form or call us and talk to one of our donation specialists. We’ll ask for your contact information and a few basic details about your vehicle (year, make, model, location) and where we can reach you.
- Schedule your free pickup.
After verifying the information you gave us, we’ll arrange with a licensed towing company in your area to pick up your car at your preferred date, time, and place. Your car can be hauled away in as fast as one or two business days after you make the call. On the day of pickup, we’ll give you a tow receipt, a document that releases you from all liability on the car you just donated.
- Receive your tax receipt
Once your vehicle has been sold, we’ll send you by mail your 100 percent tax-deductible sales receipt, indicating your donated vehicle’s final selling price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized income tax return for the next tax season.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept for Donation
We accept nearly all types of vehicles in our Manhattan, New York car donations program. In particular, we accept these vehicle types:
- Motorcycles: touring motorcycles, sports bike, adventure motorcycles
- Cars: trucks, minivans, SUVs, vans, buses
- Watercraft: jet skis, cruise ships, motor boats, yachts
- RVs: motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, snowmobiles, farm equipment
- Aircraft: planes, helicopters
The Benefits You’ll Get for Your Car Donation
We’ve made our Manhattan, New York car donations program a truly convenient and rewarding experience for our donors in more ways than one. These are the benefits you’ll get for your car donation:
- Receive a top tax deduction
- Pickup and towing is free
- No paperwork for you – we’ll be the one to work on this
- Avoid paying for costly repairs, maintenance, insurance coverage, and registration
- Enjoy our quick and easy car donation process
- Get that amazing feeling of satisfaction for bringing hope and joy to our suffering veterans who badly need them
Help Our Veterans Now!
Help improve the quality of life of our struggling veterans now. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and get maximized tax deductions and other benefits with your Manhattan, New York car donations!