Maryland Car Donations: Support Our Veterans’
New Battle: Transition to Civilian Life
Thinking about where to put your old and unwanted car to good use? Consider donating it to Veteran Car Donations for our Maryland car donations program.
When veterans come home, the battle is usually not yet over for them. They are now facing a new obstacle: their transition to civilian life.
Others find it difficult to find employment to support their family. Some have suffered severe injuries, others have post-traumatic stress disorder or depression. Even worse, some end up homeless.
You might think, what about the government? Are they doing something about it?
The answer is yes. However, the support given is often not enough, which is why problems like these are still occurring.
This is where Veteran Car Donations comes in. We bring the extra assistance and support that our veterans deserve through our nationwide car donations program, of which our Maryland car donations program is a part of.
We earnestly invite you to join our Maryland car donations program now.
How Do You Donate a Car In Maryland
Donating a car is easy and fast. It will not take too much of your time, we guarantee you that. We will take care of everything including all paperwork.
Here is a closer look at how our Maryland car donations program works:
Type your basic car and personal information details on our online donation form, or simply give us a call at 877-594-5822. We will then arrange a convenient time and date for your car’s pickup.
We come to an agreement on the best time, date, and place for your car’s pickup. This will all be free for you. You may want to see the towing of your car, but we can still pick up your car even without your presence. We will hand you your towing or donation receipt. This document allows you to cancel your car’s insurance and registration and at the same time supports your tax deduction claims.
After the car you donated to our Maryland car donations program is sold, we mail you a tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this for your top tax deduction.
If you have other questions, do not hesitate to give us a call.
The Types of Cars We Accept
The great thing about Veteran Car Donations is that we accept most types of vehicles for Maryland car donations. Here are some of them:
- Pickup trucks
- Fishing boats
- Jet skis
- Golf carts
Whether your vehicles are in good condition or not, we will be happy to accept them as your Maryland car donations. For Veteran Car Donations, every donation counts. If you want to know about other vehicles we accept, give us a call.
What We Do With Your Maryland Car Donations
We will use the proceeds from the sale of your Maryland car donations to help raise funds for our non-profit charity partners to continue what they do best: helping our veterans in every way they can. The services they render include:
- Skills and employment training to help veterans in their transition to civilian life
- Specially built mortgage-free houses for our severely injured veterans
- Financial support to families of veterans
- Medical assistance
- Basic needs like food, shelter, and clothing
We have partnered with the leading military and veteran non-profit organizations. They are as follows:
- Eagle’s Watch Foundation
- Got Your Back Network
- Homes For Our Troops
- Soldiers’ Angels
- Serving Veterans, Inc.
Fun Facts on Maryland: Old Line State
The state of Maryland is part of the mid-Atlantic region of the United States. The state’s capital is Annapolis while Baltimore is its largest city. The state is named after the English queen, Henrietta Maria of France.
Think you already know the state of Maryland? Here are 15 interesting facts you might not know:
- It is at the University of Maryland where the first dental school in the U.S. was opened.
- On Oct. 10, 1845, the United States Naval Academy was founded at Annapolis.
- The Maryland State House is considered as the oldest state capital in continuous legislative use, dating back to 1772.
- For one day, Brookeville was the U.S. capital because President James Madison went there to seek refuge after the British invasion and burning of D.C.
- The decoy capital of the world is Havre de Grace in Maryland.
- Located at the Baltimore Harbor, the USS Constellation took part in the Civil War era.
- The oldest continuously published newspaper in the U.S. is the Maryland Gazette.
- The state gave up a few of its land to form Washington, DC.
- Babe Ruth, which is also known as the Sultan of Swat, was born in Baltimore and went to Saint Mary’s Industrial School.
- The only commercial sailing fleet in North America, the Skipjacks, is located on Tilghman Island, Maryland.
- Maryland is the 19th most populous state.
- The first practical refrigerator was invented in Baltimore in 1805.
- The Baltimore Checkerspot Butterfly is Maryland’s state insect.
- In 1902, the state was the first to pass worker’s compensation.
- Backbone Mountain in Garret County is Maryland’s highest point.
Donate Your Car Now in Maryland!
Join the cause and help our veterans in transitioning to civilian life. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and donate to Maryland car donations now!
Donate a car to Maryland veterans today!
Looking for more information about donating in a particular area of Maryland? Click on one of the cities closest to you from the list below.