Newtown, Pennsylvania Car Donations: Express Your Gratitude and Appreciation toBrave Heroes
While we sleep soundly at night, some of our former troops are shivering in the cold on our streets and sidewalks and inside abandoned buildings and cars. This is such a pitiful and disgusting sight to see. These veterans certainly don’t deserve such a miserable life.
The government has been doing all it can to address the various problems facing our millions of veterans. But with limited resources, it can only do so much. It’s up to us, the American public, to fill in the gaps in the government’s services to our veterans.
Let’s not forget that these jobless, homeless, physically handicapped, mentally ill, and destitute veterans are the ones who fought for us to defend our American way of life and protect our nation’s security. They are in all sense of the word American heroes. And look where these heroes are now.
However, all hope is not lost. We can still do something to help improve the living conditions of our veterans. You can show your love and gratitude for our retired troops by taking part in our Newtown, Pennsylvania car donations program.
By donating your old and unwanted car to us at Veteran Car Donations, you’ll help give our struggling veterans a second chance in life. Your donation will go a long way in making our veterans feel that the sacrifices they made were not really in vain.
What Our Veterans Will Receive From Your Car Donation
We at Veteran Car Donations have joined forces with our nation’s leading military and veterans nonprofit organizations to pursue the same goal: to look after the welfare of our heroes. Through our car donations programs all over the country, we’re able to generate funds for our nonprofit partners so they could continue delivering essential services to needy veterans.
With the help of your car donations in the area, our nonprofit partners will get more funds to carry out their veteran support programs. Here are some of the services our charity partners provide:
- Financial assistance to veterans and their families
- Skills and training workshops to enable veterans to qualify for jobs
- Educational and tutoring scholarships to build a new career
- Medical assistance to help treat veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and other illnesses
- Counseling and therapy sessions to free veterans from social anxiety, depression, anger management issues, drug or alcohol abuse
- Mortgage-free houses for homeless veterans
- Mortgage-free and specially made houses for severely wounded post-9/11 veterans
- Full support to families of soldiers who were killed in action
- Orientation programs about the full-range of government benefits that veterans are entitled to receive and how to obtain them
Our Swift and Simple Car Donations Process
We at Veteran Car Donations have come up with a most convenient, hassle-free, fast, and simple Newtown, Pennsylvania car donations process. It consists of these three easy steps:
- Get in touch with us.
You can either call us at 877-494-4662 or fill out our online donation form. Tell us some details about the vehicle you’re donating such as its make and model, year, mileage, and its general condition (whether running or non-running). Tell us also how we can reach you and if you have the vehicle title with you. In case you can’t find your title, we can help you secure a replacement title quickly.
- Schedule your free towing.
We’ll arrange with a professional towing company in your area to pick up your car at your most convenient time and day. The towing service is totally free and you don’t even have to be there during the pick-up. You’ll receive a tow receipt, a document that frees you from all liability on the car you just donated from that point onward. You can now contact the DMV to de-register your vehicle, properly dispose of its license plates properly, and cancel your insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
- Receive your tax deduction receipt.
Within 30 days after the sale of your car at auction, you’ll receive a letter from us that includes your vehicle’s 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. The amount shown on the receipt will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return. If your vehicle sells for less than $500, you are eligible to take a deduction of the fair market value of the vehicle up to $500 without further documentation. If your vehicle was sold for more than $500, you can claim the exact amount as your tax deduction.
The Many Benefits You’ll Get for Your Car Donation
Contributing to our Newtown, Pennsylvania car donations program is a decision you definitely won’t regret. We’ll provide you a unique giving experience where you not only help our needy veterans but yourself as well!
Your car donation entitles you to receive the following benefits:
- You’ll get a maximized tax deduction. We do this by refurbishing your vehicle before selling it at auction. This way, your vehicle would fetch a much better price.
- You’ll get free towing service. You won’t need to pay for the towing of your car because we already paid for it.
- You’ll save money since you’ll avoid unnecessary expenses for your vehicle’s repair, maintenance, insurance, and registration.
- You won’t have to deal with paperwork since we’ll handle all required documentation pertaining to your donation on your behalf.
- You’ll avoid the hassles of trying to sell your car.
- With your old and dusty car gone, you’ll get to reclaim the space in your garage or driveway where you can now park your brand-new car.
Time to Repay our Heroes
It’s our time to repay our veterans for all the sacrifices they’ve done for us to keep us free and safe. Let’s show that we appreciate what they’ve done by taking part in our Newtown, Pennsylvania car donations program. You can donate not just cars but other vehicles as well to Veteran Car Donations.
Contact us at 877-594-5822 and get your package of rewards for your car donation!