Serve a Good Cause, Help Our Veterans With Your Texas City, Texas Car Donations
Is your car getting old and expensive to maintain? Is it no longer useful to you? Are you trying to sell it but you’re having a hard time doing it with no good result?
If so, consider donating it to Veteran Car Donations through our Texas City, Texas car donations program.
You won’t have to worry about anything because we will shoulder everything — from paperwork to the towing of your vehicle up to the delivery of your potential top tax deduction.
You will not only be disposing of an old car but will also be serving a good cause as you contribute to improving the lives of our struggling veterans, our nation’s heroes.
About Texas City, Texas
Texas City is a part of Galveston County in the state of Texas. It is a busy deepwater port and also a petroleum refining and petrochemical manufacturing center.
The city had a population of 48, 262 as of July 1, 2016, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Of this number, 3,015 were veterans.
How Your Car Donations Help Our Veterans
Veteran Car Donations has partnered with certified 501(c)3 non-profit organizations by operating vehicle donation programs on their behalf. The funds we raise enable our non-profit partners to sustain, develop, and improve their veteran-directed services. We and our non-profit partners are united by our vision of empowering our nation’s heroes to experience smooth reintegration into the civilian society.
Thanks to your Texas City, Texas car donations, our non-profit partners — Homes For Our Troops, Soldiers’ Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc., and Heroes on the Water –implement programs that offer these services to needy veterans and their families in Texas City:
- Medical care for those who are struggling with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury and other mental and physical problems
- General transitioning assistance for those who were recently discharged
- Permanent mortgage-free housing for those who are homeless
- Specially-adapted houses for those who have service-connected disabilities
- Job training programs and career workshops to boost the veterans’ chances of employment
- Grief counseling sessions for the families left behind by our fallen heroes
Your Rewards as Car Donor
Our Texas City, Texas car donations program is a two-way street of benefits. Although the biggest benefits go one way to our beneficiary veterans, another set of benefits goes the other way – to you as our esteemed donor!
You’ll get these rewards when you join our cause at Veteran Car Donations:
- Receive a potential top tax deduction
- Take advantage of our free pickup and towing service
- Stop wasting money in paying for repairs, maintenance, car insurance, and registration
- Avoid the costs, time, and hassles of trying to sell your unwanted vehicle
- Unclog your garage, backyard, or driveway
- Free yourself from donation paperwork – we do it for you
- Find satisfaction in our quick and easy car donation process
- Have that joyful feeling that you’ve just done something that will transform the lives of our nation’s heroes
Our Super Easy Donation Process
We at Veteran Car Donations are known to give importance to our vehicle donors as much as we do to our veterans and the nonprofits that we have partnered with. We’ve made sure that our Texas City, Texas car donations process is hassle-free, quick, and easy to save our donors’ time and effort. The process follows three simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out our online donation form or call 877-594-5822.
We would need just a few details like your contact information, your vehicle’s make and model, mileage, and VIN. You can also make a short comment about the vehicle, stating its running condition.
- Step 2: Allow us to pick up your vehicle at your convenience for free.
A licensed towing company will show up on your preferred date, time and place of pickup. You don’t have to pay for the towing service, and you don’t even have to be there when they haul your car away. The towing company will give you a tow receipt showing that your vehicle was picked up. This receipt releases you from all liability on the car you’ve donated from that point forward. You can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of your license plates properly, and cancel your insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
- Step 3: Claim your hefty tax deduction.
Before taking your car to the best auction house that we know of, we will take care of refurbishing it to increase its sale value. This is to our mutual advantage: With your car fetching the highest price possible, we get more proceeds from your donation and you get maximized tax deduction. Once we have sold your donated vehicle, we will send you a 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt several days later. The amount indicated in the receipt will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept for Donation
We at Veterans Car Donations accept nearly all types of vehicles in our Texas City, Texas car donations program. They include:
- Sedans, SUVs, vans, motorcycles
- Fleet cars, buses, trucks
- Special vehicles like snowmobiles, golf carts, riding lawn mowers and farm equipment
- ATVs, RVs, trailers, campers
- Boats, sailboats, motorboats, other watercraft including jet skis
- Non-commercial, airplanes
We also accept vehicles that are not in running condition on a case-by-case basis. We do require a title for every vehicle being donated to us. This is simply because we cannot sell a vehicle without a title. If you’ve lost your title, don’t worry. Just call us, and we’ll help you obtain a replacement title quickly.
Be a part of something big and make a huge impact on the lives of our veterans. Call us at 877-594-5822 and make your Texas City, Texas car donations now!