Help Our Vets When You Donate a Motorcycle in Texas
Do you want to give back to our brave soldiers with your Texas motorcycle donations? By doing so, you’re actually giving them a brighter future, in case you didn’t know. Simply put, your unused motorbike can generate funds that will help make it possible for our former military personnel to enjoy normal lives again.
Joining the military takes a lot of courage, which our veterans undoubtedly possess. They made a vow to protect the nation, even if it means risking their lives. Sure enough, these brave individuals have fought hard for our sake, and now that their service is over, it’s time for us to show them our gratitude.
One simple yet meaningful way to do that is to contribute to our Texas motorcycle donations program. Veteran Car Donations, together with several nonprofit organizations, works to provide assistance to these men and women who have served the country well. Through your donations, well-known nonprofits like Soldiers’ Angels and Homes for Our Troops will be able to give our retired troops the support they really need.
‘What’s In It for Me?’
When you give away an old motorcycle, you’ll be making a difference in the lives of our former soldiers. Moreover, by doing so, you not only get to dispose of an unwanted motorbike for free, you will also have the opportunity to receive huge tax deductions.
But wait, it doesn’t end there just yet. Expect these benefits when you decide to join our Texas motorcycle donations program:
- Enjoy a hassle-free donation process.
- Free yourself from the burden of having to spend for your motorcycle’s insurance and maintenance fees.
- Provide more space for your driveway or garage.
- Don’t waste your time looking for potential buyers and posting sale ads.
- No need for you to pay for a towing company.
- Get that feeling of immense joy at the thought that you are helping our troops and their families with your Texas motorcycle donations.
A Quick and Simple Donation Process Just for You
Choosing to work with Veteran Car Donations is a decision you definitely won’t regret. Why is that? Well, we care so much about our donors that they don’t have to do anything during the donation process – except to inform us about making Texas motorcycle donations.
Not a fan of paperwork? Don’t want to spend money for towing? With us, you will not be dealing with any of these!
Once you’re ready to part ways with that old motorcycle of yours, contact us and let us know about your decision. We’ll be needing a little info about your motorbike, followed by the scheduling of the towing. Of course, the time and place will be at your own preference.
Your Texas motorcycle donations will be put up for auction. The funds generated from the sale will be used by our affiliated military nonprofits to finance their support programs such as mentoring, counseling, and transitioning assistance.
We will mail you a tax receipt shortly after your motorcycle is sold. You can then use your tax receipt to cancel your motorcycle’s registration and insurance.
Now that you have the whole idea of our entire process and how convenient it is, you might as well consider joining our Texas motorcycle donations program now.
Kinds of Motorcycles Qualified as Texas Motorcycle Donations
Do you want to get rid of a dirt bike that’s been kept in your garage for quite some time already? How about disposing of it for a worthy cause and handing it over to us? Veteran Car Donations accepts almost all sorts of motorbikes.
We’re not picky when it comes to motorcycle donations. Whatever it is that you plan to donate, there’s a huge chance that it’s included in our Texas motorcycle donations program. We accept even motorbikes that are no longer running.
Here are examples of what we typically take:
- Street motorcycles
- Sport bikes
- Adventure motorcycles
If you’re still unsure if your motorbike would qualify for Texas motorcycle donations, just call us. We’ll be happy to check it out for you.
A List of Tidbits about the Lone Star State
- The name “Texas” came from the Spanish word “Tejas,” which means “friends” or “allies.”
- The Waco Bridge, known as the first suspension bridge in the nation, is found in the state.
- The country’s first domed stadium is also found in Texas, specifically in Houston.
- The Lone Star State has the most number of airports in the U.S.
- Texas is home to the country’s largest herd of whitetail deer.
- Texas has produced more wool than the rest of the states. It is also the leading petroleum-manufacturing state.
- The city of Dallas boasts of the largest Ferris wheel in the Western Hemisphere. It also contains the world’s largest parking lot.
- Slaughter City has had no occurrence of a single homicide.
- You will find the world’s biggest helium well in the city of Amarillo.
- The largest inland port in the world is found in Laredo.
Are you ready to make a charitable act with your Texas motorcycle donation?
Make our veterans and their families happy today by donating to us at 877-595-4822.