Help Our Nation’s Heroes with Wyncote, Pennsylvania Car Donations
If you’re looking to make a generous donation to help veterans in your community, look no further because with Wyncote, Pennsylvania car donations, you can do just that! We at Veteran Car Donations have set up this life-saving vehicle donation program in an effort to make a difference in our veterans’ lives.
Proceeds from the sale of all donated vehicles will be used to fund services delivered by our IRS-qualified charity partners to meet the needs of as many former military service members as possible.
‘The City of Brotherly Love’
Wyncote, Pennsylvania is part of what we call “The City of Brotherly Love.” True enough, Wyncote continues to live up to its name. Given the tragedies that many of our veterans are facing today, more and more people in Wyncote are stepping up to give aid to our nation’s heroes.
In its latest survey, done in 2016, the US Census Bureau reports that 63,801 veterans lived in Pennsylvania, including residents of Wyncote, Montgomery County. In fact, 6.8 percent of Wyncote’s population comprised of veterans. According to the 2016 statistics report of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Pennsylvania ranks eighth in the nation with the most number of homeless veterans in the community.
According to its 2017 report, the Center for Workforce Information & Analysis states that Wyncote had a 4.0 percent veterans unemployment rate, Pennsylvania had a 29.4 percent veteran disability rating, and 6.2 percent lived below the poverty level in the state.
The Travails of Failed Transitions
We can only wish that those who left the military were able to transition well into the civilian society because, in the real world, that wasn’t what every single one of the 19.5 million veterans has experienced. Countless of them struggle with homelessness, unemployment, mental health problems, lack of education, and severe service-connected injuries.
How Wyncote, Pennsylvania Car Donations Can Impact Our Veterans
Your donation can significantly help support the life-saving services we’re delivering to our veterans and their families such as:
- National mortgage-free, specially adapted housing
- Job training and mentoring
- Educational scholarship programs and tutoring
- Transition assistance to veterans and families
- Accessible health care facilities and mental health services
- Grief counseling for veterans and their families
- Basic needs assistance
- Public awareness drives on what our veterans have done for our country and the need to help them
It takes a whole lot of heart and an old clunker that you’re willing to get rid of to make all the “magic” happen. If you’re interested in donating your unwanted vehicle, call 877-594-5822 today!
It’s Time to Save Those Who Saved Us
The process of making Wyncote, Pennsylvania car donations is simple and hassle-free. In fact, all you need to do is contact us and we’ll take care of everything from there. Here’s how it works:
- Get in touch with us.
Give us a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form. All you have to do is to provide us pertinent details such as the make and model of the car you’re donating, its mileage and overall condition as well as your contact details.
The usual vehicles that we accept include cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, special vehicles like RVs, snowmobiles and farm equipment, boats, golf carts, jet skis, ATVs and even airplanes. If you’re not sure that the vehicle you intend to donate would make the cut, feel free to talk to any of our donors’ reception officers at 877-594-5822.
- Get your vehicle towed for FREE!
We will schedule a FREE pickup with a professional towing company at your most convenient time and date. There is no need to fuss about staying home or keeping your vehicle at home, too! The towing company can pick up any donated vehicle at almost every location in the city.
- Collect your IRS tax-deductible receipt.
Veteran Car Donations guarantees that you get the maximum tax deduction for your donation. Once your car has been sold, we will mail to you the IRS form and the 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt of your donated vehicle. The amount indicated in the receipt will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return for the next tax-filing season.
Have a Sneak Peak of Your Benefits!
When you participate in our Wyncote, Pennsylvania car donations, you’ll lose only one thing: your unwanted vehicle. But you’ll gain a whole lot of benefits! Check these out:
- You will be able to get rid of your extra, unwanted or decrepit vehicle for FREE and in a very convenient manner.
- You will be able to eliminate the need for shelling out unnecessary insurance and maintenance costs for a vehicle you barely even use at all.
- You will be able to skip the hassles of selling your own vehicle, which entails putting up sale signs and ads, looking for prospective buyers, and handling all the paperwork that comes with it.
- You will be able to vacate that driveway which you’re either paying for, leasing or been wanting to empty for perhaps a newly acquired vehicle.
- You will be able to claim an equitable tax deduction amounting to either your vehicle’s fair market value or total selling price.
- You will be able to get a sense of fulfillment knowing that many lives will be transformed because of your act of generosity.
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact us at 877-594-5822 and make your Wyncote, Pennsylvania car donations today!