August 8, 2020
Disabled Veteran Car Donation Allows Our Heroes to Live Healthy and Decent Lives
Do you have veterans in your community who have lost their limbs or suffered other disabling injuries when they were deployed overseas on combat missions? For sure, you are touched by the mere sight of them, knowing that they suffered those injuries in defense of our freedoms and in pursuit of their mission to protect us from harm.
If you want to give back to these heroes who put their lives on the line for our sake, consider making a disabled veteran car donation to us at Veteran Car Donations. When you make such a donation, you’ll give disabled veterans and their families all the opportunities to live healthy, dignified, and decent lives.
We’ll auction off your donation and use the proceeds to support the life-enhancing programs and services that our charity partners deliver to their beneficiaries. These IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofits provide deserving veterans and their families with:
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support for ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Various forms of assistance for veterans confined in hospitals;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families;
- Housing assistance for those who are homeless;
- Employment opportunities for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans; and
- Sponsorship of events aimed at encouraging companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
The Rewards You’ll Get from Your Disabled Veteran Car Donation
Aside from transforming the lives of disabled veterans and those who are suffering from mental health issues, homeless, and unable to find jobs, your disabled veteran car donation will also bring you great rewards. Here are some of them:
- You’ll get a maximized tax write-off.
Since all our charity partners are IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, your car donation to us will automatically qualify you for a tax deduction. We’ll exert our best effort to allow you to claim the highest possible tax write-off for your donation by making sure that your donated vehicle is sold at its highest possible price at auction.
- You’ll get rid of an eyesore for free.
You can finally say goodbye to the car that’s been ruining your yard scene for quite some time now. Our team will pick up your car at no cost to you and wherever you are in the country since we operate in all 50 states.
- You’ll avoid the hassles of selling your clunker yourself.
Selling a second-hand vehicle isn’t easy. Aside from going through all the trouble of sprucing up your car to make it more marketable, you’ll also have to place ads, show and transport your vehicle, and haggle with prospective buyers. If you’re not willing to put in the effort, time, and the money to sell your vehicle, you’ll be better off donating it to Veteran Car Donations.
- You’ll save lots of money.
The older your car gets, the more expensive it is to maintain. When you donate it to us, you won’t have to spend another dime on that big repair that you see coming because we’ll take your car as it is! What’s more, once you hand it over to us, you can immediately call your car insurance provider to cancel your coverage.
How to Make a Disabled Veteran Car Donation
The donation process we follow at Veteran Car Donations is incredibly easy. Just follow these three simple steps and you’ll be well on your way to giving the disabled veterans in your community the assistance they badly need.
- Contact us.
To jumpstart your donation process, you have the option to fill out our online donation form or call us at 877-594-5822.
- Schedule your free pickup.
Pick a schedule for your fast and free pickup. You can opt for a contactless pickup. Just tell us where your car keys and title are placed inside your vehicle before the professional towing company hauls it away.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Once we receive your donation, we’ll have it sold at an auction. We’ll then send you your vehicle’s 100% tax-deductible sales receipt within 30 days after it is sold.
For more information about our disabled veteran car donation program, you may browse through our FAQs page. Send us a message here if you have any concerns or inquiries, or give us a call at 877-594-5822.
Feel Free to Donate Any Type of Vehicle
When you team up with Veteran Car Donations for the benefit of disabled veterans in your area, you’ll be able to donate every hunk of junk that’s been taking up valuable space on your property. We’re willing to accept vehicles that need a lot of work.
For your reference, look over this list of the types of vehicles that we’ve been receiving from our donors:
- Cars: sedans, SUVs, convertibles, compact cars, luxury cars, sports cars
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, farm equipment, snowmobiles
- Aircraft: helicopters, noncommercial planes, gliders
- Water vessels: yachts, cruise ships, jet skis, pontoon boats, sailboats, motorboats
Come to the Aid of Disabled Veterans Today!
Don’t miss this chance to show your gratitude and deep appreciation for the great service that the disabled veterans in your community have done for our nation. Help enhance their quality of life and give them the dignity they deserve. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to kick-start your disabled veteran car donation now!