Specialty Vehicle Donations
Apart from the usual donation of cars, RVs, motorcycles, trucks, and boats, did you know that Veteran Car Donations also accepts unique or specialty vehicles? If youâ€™ve been planning to dispose of your old ATV or snowmobile thatâ€™s been stuck in your garage for years, donating it to us is your best option.
Types of Specialty Vehicles You Can Donate
These are some of the specialty vehicles we normally accept for donation:
- Antique/Historic Vehicles
- Business/Marketing Vehicles
- Catastrophe-Response Vehicles
- Classic Cars
- Emergency-Response Vehicles
- Farm Equipment
- Golf Carts
- Mobile Command Centers
- Mobile Medical
- Mobile Offices
- Mobile Veterinary
- Motorized Wheelchairs
- Riding-Lawn Mowers
The Kinds of Vehicles We Cannot Process for Donation
Be assured that we seldom decline vehicles offered for donation. We accept even vehicles that have some missing or defective parts.
The only vehicles we cannot accept are those that are so heavily damaged that the cost of towing them would be more than their actual value.
We also cannot process for donation those vehicles that have been stolen or found abandoned even if they are in good running condition. The reason for this is that those vehicles lack titles or proof of ownership, which make them ineligible for donation.
However, if you simply lost or misplaced the title to a vehicle youâ€™re offering to donate, call us at 877-594-5822 and our title experts will be glad to help you secure a duplicate title so you can proceed with your donation.
What Youâ€™ll Get for Your Donation
Youâ€™ll do yourself a huge favor when you make a vehicle donation to us since youâ€™ll get to receive plenty of outstanding incentives. They include the following:
- Receive a top tax deduction
- Get free professional towing services at your convenience
- Enjoy our quick, convenient, and no-paperwork donation process
- Avoid the hassles, security risks, and waste of time, effort, and money in trying to resell used and hard-to-sell specialty vehicles
- Save the money intended for vehicle repairs, maintenance, and other associated expenses.
- Feel good knowing that youâ€™re donating to support a great causeâ€”improving the living condition of needy veterans and their families
Our Quick and Simple Donation Process
Donating vehicles to us is a breeze. Take a look at our quick, simple, and convenient donation process:
- Fill out our secure online donation form. Weâ€™ll call you back on the same day that you submitted your form to confirm your information.
- Give us your preferred schedule for your vehicleâ€™s free pickup, and weâ€™ll send a tow truck over to haul your vehicle away.
- Receive your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt in the mail within 30 days after the sale of your vehicle at auction.
For more information on our car donation program, check out our FAQs page.
For inquiries, you can call us at 877-594-5822 or send us a message online. You can make your donation wherever you are in the United States since we have vehicle donation programs in all 50 states.
Time to Give Your Unwanted Vehicle a Meaningful Purpose
Are you ready to give your old and unwanted motorhome or any other type of vehicle a more meaningful purpose? Help us transform such vehicle into a powerful tool that can help in building a better future for those struggling veterans and their families in your community. Remember that these are our nationâ€™s heroes who fought for us and risked their lives to defend our freedoms and protect our nationâ€™s security. As such, we owe them an immense debt of gratitude.
Call us at 877-594-5822 and help them turn their lives around with your vehicle donation!