How Van Donations to Nonprofits Support Our Military Veterans
Do you own a van that you no longer need or use? Are you planning to get rid of it soon? Hereâ€™s an excellent idea: Donate the van to charity throughÂ Veteran Car Donations!
For years, weâ€™ve been accepting van donations and converting them into life-changing assistance for military veterans who are going through major life challenges. Thanks to the donated vans and other vehicles we receive,Â many of these heroic men and women are able to overcome the hurdles of transitioning to civilian life.Â However, many more need your help.
You can show your appreciation and gratitude for our veterans by donating your unwanted vansÂ or other vehiclesÂ to Veteran Car Donations. Letâ€™s not forget that our vets are heroes for defending our freedoms and protecting our security. As such, they deserve all the help they can get.
We will auction off your donated vans and use the proceeds to help fund programs that cater to the needs of our former troops. That is how van donations to nonprofits support our military veterans.Â Our IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit partnersÂ provide them the following charitable benefits:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for severely handicapped veterans and mortgage-free homes for homeless veterans and their families
- Mentoring and job training programs
- Tutoring support and education scholarships
- Support for spouses and families of our nationâ€™s fallen heroes
- Grief counseling forÂ veterans and familiesÂ of troops who lost their lives in the line of duty
- Transitioning assistance
- Assistance to veterans and their families in accessing the full range of benefits available to them
Types of Vans You Can Donate
Here at Veteran Car Donations, you can donate almost type of van, regardless of the age, mileage, or condition. Here are the different vans we gratefully accept:
- City Vans
- Cargo Vans
- Passenger Vans
- Short Wheel-Base Vans
- Long Wheel-Base Vans
- Refrigerated Vans
- Luton Vans
- Crew Vans
- Minibus Vans
- Flatbed Vans
- 4Ă—4 Vans
- Box Vans
- Chassis Vans
- Platform-Cab Vans
- Panel Vans
- Box Vans
- Electric Vans
- Curtainside Vans
- Dropside Vans
- Pickup Vans
- Tipper Vans
- Full-Size Vans
- Step Vans
- Conversion Vans
- Ice-Cream Vans
- Ambulance Vans
- Emergency-Response Vans
If youâ€™re worried that we might not accept that dented or poorly running van that youâ€™re planning to donate, donâ€™t be. Weâ€™ll still take it, provided the damage is not too severe. Donâ€™t hesitate to contact us through our toll-free 24/7 hotline 877-594-5822 or send us a message online if you have any questions regarding your planned van donation.
If youâ€™re planning to donate more than one van or any other type of vehicle, weâ€™ll gladly accept them. You can donate a van to charity, as well as other vehicles such as cars, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers, pickups, trucks, buses, ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, 4x4s, tractors, farm equipment, all types of boats, personal watercraft and even non-commercial airplanes.
A Van Donation Process Youâ€™ll Love
Since we care deeply about our generous donors, we always try our best to make their van donation experience as smooth and convenient as possible. We take care of everything, including the free professional towing of your vehicles and the paperwork. All you have to do is spend a few minutes of your time contacting us from the comfort of your home or office. After that, you can just sit back and wait for your tax-deductible sales receipt to arrive in your mailbox. How easy is that?
Donating to us only involves three easy steps:
- You contact us. Either give us a call at 877-494-4662 or fill out our secure online donation form. Weâ€™ll ask for specific details about your van as well as the time and place you prefer for its pickup and towing.
- We tow your van. A tow truck from a licensed company affiliated with us will come to your place a day or two after you contact us. If you arenâ€™t available at the time of the pickup, you may just leave your car keys and title behind.
- You get your tax deduction receipt. Expect to receive the 100% tax-deductible sales receipt that we will mail you within 30 days following the auction sale of your donated van. Be sure not to lose it as youâ€™ll need it to claim your tax deduction during the next tax season.
That sums up our van donation process! If you want to learn more, you can check out ourÂ FAQs page.
The Rewards Youâ€™ll Receive for Your Van Donation
When you take part in our vehicle donation program, you not only provideÂ vital assistance to the veteransÂ in your community, youâ€™ll also get some amazing rewards yourself. Here are some of them:
- Enjoy a maximized tax deduction
- Get free towing services from a professional towing company
- No paperwork whatsoever
- Avoid hassle and cost associated with reselling an old van yourself
- Stop paying for car repairs, maintenance, registration, and insurance
- Free up space in your garage, backyard, or driveway
Ready to Make a Difference?
Have you decided to give your old vanÂ a more meaningful purpose? If so, let us know about it now. Call us at 877-494-4662 and make a difference in the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes with your van donation to Veteran Car Donations.