Our Vets Need Your SUV Donations
Did you know that your old SUV that you no longer find roadworthy can still pack a lot of power since it can be used to provide a better future for our disadvantaged veterans? All you got do is donate it to Veteran Car Donations.
When you do so, youâ€™ll play a significant role in improving the lives of the men and women who courageously fought for our nation to defend our freedoms and protect our security.
Weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle and use the proceeds to support the programs and services of our nonprofit partners. These IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations provide deserving veterans with:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for severely handicapped veterans and mortgage-free homes for homeless veterans and their families
- Mentoring and job training programs
- Tutoring support and education scholarships
- Support for spouses and families of our nation’s fallen heroes
- Grief counseling for veterans and families of troops who lost their lives on the line of duty
- Transitioning assistance
- Assistance to veterans and their families in accessing the full range of benefits available to them
Types of SUVs You Can Donate
Thereâ€™s no need to feel embarrassed about donating an SUV thatâ€™s in poor condition. Weâ€™ll accept the vehicle youâ€™re donating regardless of its age, mileage, or working condition.
We accept SUVs of any models regardless of their size and type. Here are the SUV types that we gladly welcome in our program:
- Mini SUVs
- Compact SUVs
- Midsize SUVs
- Large or Fullsize SUVs
- Luxury SUVs
- Off-Road SUVs
- Crossover SUVs
- Truck-Like SUVs
- Extended-Length SUVs
Planning to donate another vehicle besides an SUV? Go ahead! We canâ€™t say no to multiple vehicle donations. We also accept cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles (RVs), motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers, pickups, buses, ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, 4x4s, tractors, farm equipment, all kinds of boats, jet skis, and even non-commercial airplanes.
In most cases, we require donors to present to us the titles of the vehicles theyâ€™re donating. However, in some states, a title is not a requirement when making a vehicle donation. Call us at 877-494-4662 or send us a message online if you have inquiries on this matter or any other related matters.
Our Quick and Convenient Donation Process
Itâ€™s our pleasure to make the donation process as quick and convenient as possible for our donors. It will take you just a few minutes to start the donation process in the comforts of your own home or office. Once you contact us, you can leave the rest of the work to us.
Here is our simplified vehicle donation process:
- Get in touch with us. Call us at 877-494-4662 or fill out our secure online donation form. Provide us details about your SUV, including its mileage, make, and model.
- We haul your vehicle away for free. Expect our truck driver to arrive at your place a day or two after you initiate contact with us. You donâ€™t have to be around when towing takes place. Take note that we provide our towing services at no cost to our donors.
- You receive a tax receipt. Within 30 days after your donated vehicle is sold at auction, weâ€™ll be mailing to you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this receipt to claim your tax deduction in the next tax season.
For your information, Veteran Car Donations offers free professional towing services in all 50 states. Simply tell us where you want your vehicle picked up and our driver will make his way there on the time and date you prefer. If you want to know more about car donation program, check out our FAQs page.
Transform Your SUV into a Life-Changing Instrument Now
Itâ€™s not every day that you can make an impact in the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes. Call us now at 877-494-4662. Our vets definitely need your SUV donations.