If you have an old tractor that you no longer use, you can give it a new and meaningful purpose by turning it over to us atÂ Veteran Car Donations. When you take part in our tractor donations program, youâ€™ll be extending your support to the veterans in your community who are facing the most challenging times in their lives.
These are our former troops who are bedridden, suffering from service-connected injuries and disabilities as well as mental health issues, and reeling from poverty due to lack of employment and support.
If you think that life gets better for our soldiers once their days in the military are over, think again. For many of them, that has never been the case. As a matter of fact, for some, the situations they face after their separation from the service may even be worse than when they were in the conflict zones overseas where they had been deployed.
Without any previous civilian work experience, coupled with their lack of skills, most of our former military men and women fail to land jobs that can provide for their needs. Because they have no financial resources to pay for mortgage or rent, many of them end up living on the streets â€“ a scene almost all of us are familiar with.Â
How Your Tractor Donations Can Help Our Vets
However, all hope is not lost. You can help turn their lives around and give them a bright future by taking part in our tractor donations program. After you donate the tractor to charity, weâ€™ll auction off your vehicle, with the funds going straight to ourÂ IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners. The money helps them sustain, expand, and improve their delivery of the following services to their beneficiaries:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health issues;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Financial and other forms of aid to poor, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
We Need Just a Few Minutes of Your Time!
If youâ€™re among those who believe that making tractor donations to us requires a lot of effort on your part, that is certainly not true! Weâ€™ve made sure that each and every one of our donors go through a convenient and satisfying donation experience. Without a doubt, youâ€™ll find our tractor donations process extremely fast and easy! Here is a simple three-step guide to donate your lawn tractor:
- First step: You get in touch with us.
You have two options: Either call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form. Give us specific details about your tractor. After verifying the details you shared with us, weâ€™ll return your call to arrange your tractorâ€™s free pickup and towing.
- Second step: We come for your tractor.
Not only is our pickup service free of charge, but weâ€™re also letting you decide on the time and date for us to collect it in any place where it is parked. Weâ€™ll then assign an affiliate licensed towing company to get your tractor. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt before we haul off your vehicle. This receipt gives you the legal basis for terminating your vehicleâ€™s registration and insurance coverage.
- Third step: Check your mailbox for your tax-deductible receipt!
All tractor donations made to us are 100-percent tax-deductible since the proceeds from their sale will be used by our IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit partners. Within 30 days after your tractor is sold at auction, weâ€™ll deliver to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this document to claim your tax incentives in the next tax-filing season.
Benefits from Us to You!
Itâ€™s a win-win situation for everybody when you make tractor donations to us at Veteran Car Donations. Underserved veterans and their families will get the support they badly need; we get to accomplish our mission of transforming lives, and you get to receive your own share of rewards. Here are some of those rewards:
- Youâ€™ll receive a top tax deduction.
- Youâ€™ll get free vehicle pick up and towing.
- Our donation process is quick and convenient, and our customer service is superb.
- Weâ€™ll take care of all the logistics and the paperwork concerning your donation.
- Quit paying for your tractorâ€™s insurance coverage, storage, maintenance, and repairs.
The Other Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Aside from your tractor, you can also donate to us other work-related vehicles you have that are no longer useful to you. You can turn over to us construction vehicles, farm equipment, buses, large trucks, and landscaping vehicles among others.
For a full listing of the various types of vehicles that you can donate to us, visit ourÂ Vehicles Accepted page.
In most cases, we accept even damaged vehicles or those that are no longer in good working condition. As long as we see that thereâ€™s still some cash value in them, weâ€™ll take them.
Letâ€™s Work Together to Help Our Heroes Now!
Are you ready to donate a lawn tractor to build hope for our heroes? Hand it over to Veteran Car Donations today! Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ now!