August 6, 2020
Donate Your Spare Car to Help Our Wounded Warriors: Make a Difference Today!
Are you looking for the best way to support our military’s wounded warriors who reside in your community? You don’t have to spend a single dollar to make a difference in the lives of our veterans who lost a limb or two or suffered other severe injuries while serving our nation. If you have an old vehicle that you no longer plan to keep, that’s all you need to help these brave warriors. Just hand over that vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations, and we’ll use it to provide for their needs, allowing them to live decent lives.
How You Can Help Our Wounded Warriors
When you make a wounded warrior car donation to us, you’ll help us raise funds for the critical programs and services that our charity partners provide for the benefit of the veterans in your local area who are suffering from service-related disabilities and other problems such as mental health issues, inability to find jobs, and homelessness.
With your donation, they will be able to get free quality health care, financial aid, housing assistance, employment opportunities, family support, educational scholarships, psychotherapy services, and many other benefits. Thanks to your charitable contribution, they will be able to live healthy and productive lives.
How to Donate to Our Wounded Warriors Program
Since your giving experience matters to us, we want it to go as smoothly as possible. That’s why we’ve made our donation process incredibly easy and convenient for you. In just a matter of minutes, you’ll be able to make your donation, thus paving the way for the transformation of the lives of the wounded warriors in your community.
To give you an idea about how everything works in our donation process, check this out:
You make the first move by getting in touch with us. You can do so by giving us a call at 877-594-5822 or by filling out our online donation form to tell us about yourself and your vehicle.
Once we’ve verified your information, we’ll ask you to give us your preferred time, date, and place for the pickup and towing of your vehicle. The crew from a professional towing company will then head down to the location of your vehicle to haul it away at no cost to you. If you prefer to have a contactless pickup, we recommend that you coordinate with the towing company and place the keys and title in a designated location in your vehicle before the day of pickup.
Before your vehicle is towed away, you’ll be given a towing receipt. You will need this to cancel your vehicle’s insurance coverage and DMV registration.
We’ll have your donation sold at a local auction. We will exert our best effort to have your vehicle sold at its highest possible price. This way, we’ll be able to maximize the amount that our charity partners can use for their programs. This way, too, you’ll be able to claim the highest possible deduction on your tax bill in the next tax season.
Within a few days after your vehicle gets sold, we’ll send you by mail your sold vehicle’s 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. You’ll need this receipt to claim your tax deduction.
What Are the Types of Vehicles You Can Donate?
You can donate almost any type of vehicle to Veteran Car Donations. In most cases, we can accept even a clunker that needs a lot of work. Here’s a look at the different kinds of vehicles that you can donate to us:
- Cars: sedans, compact cars, hybrids, coupes, sports cars, luxury cars, convertibles, hatchbacks
- Vans: cargo vans, minivans, family vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: crossover versions, compact, mid-size, full-size
- RVs: truck campers, travel trailers, pop-up campers, 5th wheels, diesel motorhomes, Class A motorhomes, Class B motorhomes, Class C motorhomes, toy haulers, teardrop campers, horse trailers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, dump trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, extended cabs, box trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Motorcycles: scooters, sports bikes, dirt bikes, mopeds, choppers, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, snowmobiles
- Work vehicles: tractors, farm equipment, construction vehicles, landscaping vehicles
- Water vessels: cruise ships, motorboats, yachts, trawlers, bowrider boats, pontoon boats, catamarans, tugboats, fishing boats, sailboats, speedboats, houseboats, Boston whalers, center console boats, Jet Ski, Chris-Craft boats
- Aircraft: gliders, helicopters, planes
Donate Your Clunker Today!
Help our military’s wounded warriors in your area by donating your spare vehicle to Veteran Car Donations. Fill out our online donation form or call us at 877-594-5822 to kick-start your donation now!