Would you like to impact the lives of our retired soldiers and their families in your city who are struggling to make ends meet? Great news! You can do so by donating your old car or any other vehicle to Veteran Car Donations by way of our Englewood, Colorado car donations program.
Our veterans have made a great deal of sacrifice when they were still active-duty soldiers deployed in some war-torn countries to protect and defend our freedoms and national security.
Unfortunately, when they were sent back to their homeland and subsequently discharged from service, many of them faced physical and mental health conditions. Many of them also have no preparation in transitioning to civilian life due to lack of skills, educational attainment, and work experience. Unable to find jobs to meet their needs and those of their families, they inevitably got mired in poverty. Some became homeless as a result of extreme poverty. Tens of thousands of our veterans continue to live on the streets in our nationās towns and cities, begging for food, clothing, medical care, and shelter.
āAlarmingā Rise in Homeless Veterans In Colorado
As of 2017, there were 31,877 people residing in Englewood, Colorado. In 2016, while other states in America saw a drop in the number of homeless veterans, Colorado seemed to go the opposite way. The 24 percent rise in the number of homeless veterans in Colorado was described as āalarming.ā
We at Veteran Car Donations are doing everything we can to extend a helping hand to these veterans, our nationās heroes. We urge you to join us in improving the quality of life of our veterans by donating your old and unwanted vehicles to our Englewood, Colorado car donations program.
Englewood, Colorado: Origin of Pikeās Peak Gold Rush
Englewood, Colorado is a city situated six miles south of Denver. Englewood was established in the mid-1800s by a man named William Green Russell, a prospector from Georgia. Together with 12 other miners, the men went their way to seek for gold until they stopped to pan the local streams of Colorado.
Russell, along with the 12 men, successfully found gold and established a Placer Camp. This gave rise to the start of the āPikeās Peak or Bustā gold rush of 1859.
Englewood, Colorado currently benefits from easy access to the nearby towns and cities that it shares the metropolitan area of Denver with. One of the most popular sites in Englewood is the Gothic Theater, which operates as an entertainment hub.
Our Fast and Easy Car Donations Process
In Englewood, Colorado, Veteran Car Donations functions as a link that connects all our non-profit organization partners to the veteran community in the city. All that you need to do to join our Englewood, Colorado car donations program to show you care for our veterans is to contact us by phone or via the web.
Donating a car to our program is easy and fast. You simply need to do the following:
- Complete our online donation form or give us a call at 877-594-5822 to begin your donation process. We would need just a few details like your contact information, your vehicleās make and model, and where itās located.
- Allow us to pick up your vehicle at your convenience for free. The tow truck of an affiliate local towing company will show up on your preferred date, time and place of pick-up. You donāt have to pay for the towing service, and you donāt even have to be there when they haul your car away. Weāll give you a donation or tow receipt that will free you from liabilities on the vehicle youāre donating. That means savings for you right there since you donāt have to pay any more for your car insurance and registration.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt in the mail. Since we work hand in hand with 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organizations, your vehicle donation will qualify for a top tax deduction. After it gets sold at auction, we will send you a tax-deductible receipt by mail within days.
What Our Veterans Will Get From Your Donations
With your Englewood, Colorado car donations, we will be able to generate funds for our non-profit partners that would use the resource to provide the following services to our veterans:
- Medical care for those who are struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury, and other mental problems
- General transitioning assistance for those who were recently discharged
- Permanent mortgage-free housing for those who are homeless
- Building specially-adapted houses for those who have service-connected disabilities
- Raising public awareness of the challenges that veterans face as they transition into civilian life
- Job training programs and other career workshops that would increase their chances of employment
- Grief counseling sessions for the families left behind by our fallen heroes
Are you ready to lend a helping hand to the struggling veterans in your city? Contact us at 877-594-5822 and join our Englewood, Colorado car donations program.