Are you looking to find ways to get your hands off a vehicle you no longer want? Veteran Car Donations can get your old beater out of your garage as quickly as possible once you decide to take part in our Evanston, Illinois car donations program. Aside from enjoying your own share of rewards â€“ including enjoying our free towing service and a top tax deduction â€“ your donation will greatly benefit the veteran community in your local area.
The Veterans in Evanston
Evanston is an independent city that boasts of a thriving business economy. No wonder, Evanston is considered as one of the richest North Shore communities adjoining Lake Michigan.
According to the United States Census Bureau, as of July 2018, Evanston had an estimated population of 74,106 residents, with 1,843 former military servicemen and women among them.
Some of these veterans still bear the wounds they suffered in battles, which they courageously fought so that all of us can live the lives we lead today. Some of them were lucky enough to have experienced a smooth transition from the military into the private sector.
However, many others are still struggling with various unique challenges that many civilians may not be able to understand. Many of our troops who came back home from combat duty overseas and were subsequently separated from the service are finding it difficult to re-establish their roles in their respective families and communities. They also have great difficulties in finding stable and rewarding jobs.
A good number of these veterans are still suffering from service-connected injuries and disabilities as well as unaddressed mental health issues such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), anxiety, and depression.
Even though the government has established veteran-focused programs over time, its efforts are simply not enough to cater to the needs of every veteran.
The Impact that Vehicle Donations Make to the Veteran Communities
Veteran Car Donations functions as an online platform for the vehicle donation programs of our IRS-determined 501(C)3 nonprofit partners that are working hard for the welfare of our nationâ€™s heroes and their families. Our job is to sell donated vehicles to the best auction houses within our nationwide network so that we can generate funding for the critical programs and services that our charity partners deliver. When you take part in our Evanston, Illinois car donations program, youâ€™ll help us provide the following benefits to our struggling veterans:
- Free mental healthcare services for veterans who have untreated mental health problems;
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for those who have serious mobility problems due to major service-connected disabilities;
- Mortgage-free homes for those who are homeless;
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for those who want to pursue higher education;
- Job training and mentoring for those who are jobless;
- Grief counseling for active-duty military personnel, veterans, and military families;
- Basic needs assistance for returning troops who are transitioning back to civilian life.
You can become a hero to our heroes today. All it takes is an unwanted clunker and a heart for those who served to protect our freedom and security.
How Youâ€™ll Benefit from Your Own Donation
Donating to Veteran Car Donations will benefit not just the underserved veterans in your community but yourself as well. You will get to enjoy the following perks when you join our Evanston, Illinois car donations program:
- Significantly reduce your tax bill in the next tax season.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old clunker yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of a decrepit car.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
How You Can Join Evanston, Illinois Car Donations
Donating your old commuter car to Veteran Car Donations is like shooting fish in a barrel. Weâ€™ll make sure that youâ€™ll go through a seamless donation process that wonâ€™t take more than a few minutes of your time. If youâ€™re curious to know how it goes, check this out:
- STEP 1: Reach out to our team!
If you want to donate your vehicle over the phone, call us at 877-594-5822. You can also kick-start your donation process by simply filling out our online donation form. Weâ€™ll need to have your contact information and a few details about your car including its year, make, model, mileage, etc.
- STEP 2: Tell us when and where you want us to pick up your vehicle for FREE!
Weâ€™ll send a licensed towing company over to your vehicleâ€™s location to haul it away for free. Youâ€™ll have the privilege to pick a schedule thatâ€™s convenient for you. As soon as you hand over the keys and title to us, youâ€™ll be given a towing receipt that will release you from all liability from that point forward. The receipt will allow you to cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- STEP 3: Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
Weâ€™ll coordinate with our vehicle liquidation vendors for the sale of your vehicle through auction. Days after your vehicle is sold, weâ€™ll send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt via mail. You can use this receipt when you itemize your tax deductions before filing your federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Feel Free to Donate Any Type of Vehicle
You can donate whatever types or kinds of vehicles that are just taking up valuable space on your property. Weâ€™re willing to accept even vehicles that need a lot of work. These are the types of vehicles that we welcome in our Evanston, Illinois car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, SUVs, convertibles, compact cars, luxury cars, sports cars
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, farm equipment, snowmobiles
- Aircraft: helicopters, noncommercial planes, gliders,
- Water vessels: yachts, cruise ships, jet skis, pontoon boats, sailboats, motorboats
Transform Lives Today!
When you take part in our Evanston, Illinois car donations program, youâ€™ll have nothing to lose except for a vehicle that you no longer need. Ring us up at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to start transforming the lives of our veterans now!