Have you driven your car to its bitter end? If itâ€™s time for you to say goodbye to your 200,000-mile vehicle, consider turning it over to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Springfield, Illinois car donations program. What could be better than getting rid of an unwanted rust bucket as quickly as possible while providing assistance to former United States servicemen and servicewomen who are facing hard times?
It doesnâ€™t make any sense to pay for your clunkerâ€™s costly repairs, and thereâ€™s also no point in keeping it in the garage until moss grows on it. When you hand it over to us, youâ€™ll be giving our nationâ€™s heroes a chance to get their lives back. Weâ€™ll turn your unwanted vehicle into a powerful life-changing tool that can enable our veterans to enjoy a better quality of life.
Who We Are and What We Do
At Veteran Car Donations, we believe that we have a moral obligation to care for the brave men and women who made huge sacrifices and risked their lives to protect all of us from harm. We are committed to promoting the welfare of our nationâ€™s heroes by operating vehicle donation programs on behalf of our veteran-focused IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners.
We auction off every vehicle donated to us to raise funds for our charity partnersâ€™ programs and services. When you take part in our Springfield, Illinois car donations program, youâ€™ll help us provide the following services to the struggling veterans in your city:
- Helping veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Providing financial and other forms of aid to low-income, poor, and homeless veterans;
- Providing various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from a post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health issues;
- Holding therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as enjoy the company of their loved ones to foster closer family ties; and
- Sponsoring events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
With your charitable donation, the veterans in your community will be able to live healthy and productive lives. If you want to make this happen today, call us at 877-594-5822 or send us a message online. For more information about our vehicle donation program, check out our FAQs page.
How to Join Springfield, Illinois Car Donations
Are you ready to part ways with your no-longer-needed vehicle today? Veteran Car Donations makes it easy for you to show your support to the veteran community in your local area. Here is a guide to the three-step donation process that we follow in our Springfield, Illinois car donations program:
- Reach out to us.
You may call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form. Provide us with your contact details and a few bits of information about your vehicle such as its year, make, model, mileage, and running condition. Weâ€™ll also need to know the condition of your vehicle and if you have a copy of its title.
- Set a schedule for your free vehicle pickup.
Weâ€™ll call you back as soon as we verify the information you shared with us. Weâ€™ll then set up a schedule for your vehicleâ€™s free pickup. You can choose a date and time thatâ€™s convenient for you. Once you hand over your vehicle to us, weâ€™ll give you a towing or donation receipt that releases you from all liability on your donated vehicle from that point forward. You can also use this receipt to de-register your vehicle at your local DMV and cancel its insurance coverage.
- You receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll coordinate with one of our vehicle liquidation vendors for the auction sale of your vehicle. Once itâ€™s sold, weâ€™ll send you by mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. This will entitle you to claim a top tax deduction once you itemize your deductions prior to filing your federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Reasons Why Donating to Veteran Car Donations Makes Sense
You can find plenty of ways to dispose of a vehicle. You can sell it, trade it in, pass it on to a relative or a friend, or send it off to the nearest car graveyard. However, the easiest, quickest, and most convenient way to get it off your hands at no cost to you is to donate it to support a cause that you believe in. Weâ€™ve rounded up the best reasons why taking part in our Springfield, Illinois car donations program is the right choice for you:
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with selling an old clunker yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of a decrepit car.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
- Reduce your taxable income in the next tax season.
You Can Donate Almost Any Type of Vehicle
The most awesome thing about donating your unwanted clunker to us is that Veteran Car Donations is willing to accept nearly all types of vehicles and in almost any condition â€“ running, non-running, with or without missing parts, etc.
We only say â€śnoâ€ť to abandoned or stolen vehicles because those who offer them canâ€™t possibly have their original titles, and we canâ€™t sell vehicles without their original titles. However, in case youâ€™ve only misplaced your vehicleâ€™s title, just call us at 877-594-5822 and our team of title experts will gladly help you get a duplicate copy of your title quickly.
To give you an idea of the wide range of vehicle types that we accept in our Springfield, Illinois car donations program, check out this list:
- Cars and trucks: hatchbacks, coupes, hybrids, luxury cars, subcompact, compact, midsize, full-size trucks, standard pickups, business trucks, box trucks;
- SUVs and vans: full-size, mid-size, compact and crossover versions, family minivans, cargo vans, passenger vans,
- Recreational vehicles: trailers, RVs, campers, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, sports bikes, cruisers, motorhomes, golf carts;
- Watercraft and aircraft: jet skis, sailboats, pontoon boats, fishing boats, tugboats, yachts, private noncommercial airplanes;
- Specialized vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, farm equipment.
Extend a Helping Hand to Our Veterans Now!
Our suffering veterans need your help. Many of them are unemployed, homeless, mentally ill, and devoid of hope. Take part in our Springfield, Illinois car donations program to give our vets a better life! Call 877-859-5822 or fill out our online donation form to get started now!