The Suffering Veterans in Your City Need Your Help
Are the constant repairs and parts replacements of your old car starting to drain your bank account? Do you think your safety on the road is compromised each time you drive that clunker on the streets of Junction City, Kansas? Trying to sell that money pit on wheels, or giving it away to somebody you know, or dumping it at the nearest junkyard will bring you nothing but regrets.
How Your Junction City, KS Car Donation Will Benefit Our Vets
Did you know that many of the veterans in your city are grappling with tough challenges? They struggle with service-related disabilities, injuries, diseases, and mental health disorders. Theyâ€™re also reeling from unemployment and lack of support, which has forced some of them to wallow in poverty and become homeless.
Thatâ€™s the reason why we at Veteran Car Donations are here. We have partnered with leading IRS-determined 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that are determined as we are to improve the living conditions of our nationâ€™s heroes.
We auction off all vehicles we receive from our donors to raise the money that our charity partners need to cover their operational costs as they deliver critical programs and services for needy veterans across the United States, including here in Junction City, Kansas. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the dignity and quality of life of our nationâ€™s heroes by providing them with the following services:
- Employment programs for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support to ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Your participation in our Junction City, KS car donations program will surely help in sustaining the delivery of these services to the needy veterans in your city.
What You Get for Donating
Donating to Veteran Car Donations is never a one-way street. While disadvantaged veterans and their families will benefit much from your donation, youâ€™ll also enjoy a boatload of rewards when you participate in our Junction City, KS car donations program. Here are some of those perks:
- Reduce your taxable income in the next tax season.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old clunker yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of a heavily used car.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
- Enjoy a sense of fulfillment for helping our nationâ€™s heroes.
Make a Donation Without Breaking a Sweat!
Since we care about you as much as we care about our veteran beneficiaries, you can expect to experience exceptional service with Veteran Car Donations. You can count on our team to handle everything for you â€” including all the paperwork, your vehicleâ€™s free towing, and more. Hereâ€™s whatâ€™s going to happen when you choose to make a Junction City, KS car donation to us:
- Get in touch with us.
Tell us about yourself and your vehicle over the phone by calling us at 877-594-5822 or by filling out our donation form here. This wonâ€™t take more than five minutes of your time.
- Have your car picked up and towed for free.
Weâ€™ll need you to give us your preferred day, time, and location for your vehicleâ€™s pickup. Donâ€™t worry about the towing cost because we wonâ€™t require you to pay for anything.Â Weâ€™ll then send a licensed tow truck at the location of your choice to haul off your vehicle.
Before the tow truck driver leaves, heâ€™ll hand you a towing receipt. This releases you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward. You can use this receipt to cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll fix your car before sending it to an affiliate auction house. Weâ€™ll make sure that your vehicle will be sold at its highest possible price so you can claim a maximized tax deduction.
Within 30 days following the sale of your car, weâ€™ll send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt by mail or email. Youâ€™ll need this document in itemizing your deductions when you file your federal income tax return in the next tax season.
The Vehicle Donations We Accept
Veteran Car Donations accepts all sorts of vehicle donations regardless of their condition. In most cases, we even take vehicles that need a lot of work. If youâ€™re not sure about your clunker being qualified for our Junction City, KS car donations program, please donâ€™t hesitate to reach out to us by calling 877-594-5822.
Meanwhile, look over this list of the vehicles that you can contribute to our donation program:
- Cars: sedans, compact cars, hybrids, sports cars, coupes, luxury cars, convertibles
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family vans, minivans
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, campers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, box trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Motorcycles: scooters, mopeds, sports bikes, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, choppers, touring bikes
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, snowmobiles, riding lawnmowers, ATVs, golf carts
- Work vehicles: tractors, landscaping vehicles, farm equipment, construction vehicles
- Water vessels: cruise ships, tugboats, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, motorboats, yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans
- Aircraft: gliders, non-commercial planes, helicopters
Show That You Care!
Participate in our Junction City, Kansas car donations program and show our nation’s heroes that they have not been forgotten. Fill out our online donation form or call us at 877-594-5822 today!