Get that Boneshaker Off Your Hands While Helping Our Suffering Vets
Your old car may hold a lot of good memories, but is it really worth the trouble to continue plunking your hard-earned money for its never-ending repairs and parts replacements? You must have known that all vehicles decrease in value over time as they get more expensive to keep in shape. Furthermore, aside from the repair and maintenance bills, you have to pay for its registration and insurance fees.
With all these expenses burning a bigger and bigger hole in your pocket, why not just dispose of your clunker by handing it over to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Battle Creek, Michigan car donations program?
Donating to us is the easiest way to take that boneshaker off your hands and the best way for you to support those veterans in your city who are suffering from service-connected disabilities, illnesses, mental health issues, lack of jobs, and homelessness due to extreme poverty.
Weâ€™ll have your donation auctioned off, with the proceeds going to nonprofit organizations that serve the veteran community in your city. These IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofits use the funding to provide needy veterans and their families with:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for homeless veterans;
- Employment programs for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support to ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Your generous contribution will help fund all these programs and services for deserving veterans residing in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Get Richly Rewarded for Donating
Taking part in our Battle Creek, Michigan car donations program will not only benefit the disadvantaged veterans and their families in your community but will also enable you to get a boatload of rewards. Here are some of them:
- Significantly reduce your tax bill in the next tax season.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old clunker yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of an outdated car.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
Our Super Easy Donation Process
Participating in our Battle Creek, Michigan car donations program is quick and seamless. You’ll barely break a sweat with our simple and easy three-step donation process, it’ll be over before you know it. All it takes to jump-start your contribution is a short phone call â€” it’s that easy! You don’t even need to leave the comfort of your home.
Hereâ€™s a brief guide to our donation process:
- Contact us.
You can choose to jumpstart your donation process by giving us a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out our secure online donation form. Weâ€™ll need to have your name and contact information, as well as your vehicleâ€™s year, make, model, and mileage. Weâ€™ll also ask you to confirm if you have the vehicleâ€™s title with you and to give us an idea about your carâ€™s working condition.
- We tow your vehicle for free and at your convenience.
As soon as we receive your request and verify your given information, weâ€™ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to schedule your vehicleâ€™s fast and free pickup. Weâ€™ll let you pick the date and time for us to take in your donation. A professional towing company will collect your car from a location of your choice and at no cost to you. Youâ€™ll receive a towing receipt from us on the same day. This will allow you to cancel your carâ€™s insurance coverage and deregister your car from your local DMV.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
Following the sale of your vehicle, weâ€™ll mail to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us at our toll-free hotline 877-594-5822. You may send us a message here. Check out our FAQs page for more information on our vehicle donation program.
Feel Free to Donate Any Type of Vehicle
When you take part in our Battle Creek, Michigan car donations program, youâ€™ll get to dispose of every gas-guzzler thatâ€™s been taking up valuable space on your property. Weâ€™re willing to accept outdated vehicles that need a lot of work or shiny rides that are good as new. Plus, we wonâ€™t limit your donations to standard vehicles such as cars, trucks, or vans.
For your reference, look over this list of the different types of vehicles that our donors hand over to us:
- Cars: sedans, SUVs, convertibles, compact cars, luxury cars, sports cars
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, farm equipment, snowmobiles
- Aircraft: helicopters, non-commercial planes, gliders,
- Water vessels: yachts, cruise ships, jet skis, pontoon boats, sailboats, motorboats
Enhance Lives of Battle Creekâ€™s Veterans Today
Itâ€™s time to show our appreciation and gratitude for veterans who sacrificed a lot and risked their lives to ensure our freedom and security. Participate in our car donations program in Battle Creek, Michigan. Give us a ring at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!