St. Robert, Missouri Car Donations: Show Needy Veterans that You Care
Itâ€™s quite ironic that when they leave the service, many of our troops face challenges even bigger than the ones they encountered on the battlefield. While they endured the horrors of war, risked their lives, and got bloodied, these traumatic events were over and done with. Fast forward to the present, our veterans are now living miserable lives that seem to have no end.
Some of these veterans are living among you in St. Robert, Missouri. They are those who are burdened with service-connected disabilities and illnesses, including mental health issues. They are those who, try as they may, canâ€™t find suitable jobs and as such are finding it very hard to support themselves, much less their families. They are those who have fallen deep into poverty due to a lack of support and have become homeless.
Do you want to reach out to these veterans and show them that you care? If you do, then hand over any vehicle you no longer need to us at Veteran Car Donations through our St. Robert, Missouri car donations program.
How Your Donation Will Benefit Our Veterans
Once we get hold of your donated car, weâ€™ll put it up for auction. As soon as it gets sold, we will transfer the proceeds to our military and veteran nonprofit partners, helping them deliver more services to more needy veterans and their families living in your city.
Your St. Robert, MO car donation will help our charity partners in providing their beneficiaries with:
- Various forms of assistance for veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for those who are homeless;
- Employment opportunities for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support for ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
All of these benefits are meant to help our suffering heroes regain their dignity and achieve a better quality of life. You can make all this come true with your car donation.
Why Participate in St. Robert, MO Car Donations?
Aside from helping the struggling veterans in your area, you will enjoy a lot of perks when you take part in our St. Robert, MO car donations program. Here are some of them:
- Hefty tax deduction!
Veteran Car Donations works with several 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations certified by the IRS. This allows our donors to claim tax deductions for their donations. Since the amount of tax deduction that a donor can claim will be based on the final selling price of their vehicle, weâ€™ll exert our best effort to sell your car at its highest possible amount.
- Free towing!
You wonâ€™t have to spend a single dime on towing because itâ€™s on us. Just give us the best time, place, and date for the pickup and consider it done.
- Weâ€™ll handle all the paperwork!
We wonâ€™t require you to handle any paperwork because weâ€™ll gladly do it ourselves â€” from the transfer of ownership to the issuance of your towing and sales receipts. If you somehow lost or misplaced your vehicleâ€™s title (which we require from all our donors), weâ€™ll even assist you in obtaining a duplicate copy of your title. Just tell us about this when you contact us.
- Save money!
With your unneeded vehicle already out of your hands, you will no longer pay for the high costs of your vehicleâ€™s repairs, parts replacements, maintenance, insurance, or storage. You can thus save a lot of money.
- Feel great!
When you donate your vehicle, youâ€™ll be assured that all the proceeds will go to the deserving veterans in your community. Youâ€™ll feel good about yourself for giving back to those who put their lives on the line to protect us all.
Our Seamless Donation Process
One of the things weâ€™re proud of at Veteran Car Donations is that our donation process is simple and straightforward. To give you an idea, hereâ€™s how it goes:
- Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our vehicle donation form here. Provide us your personal information and details about the vehicle youâ€™re going to donate, including its year, make, model, mileage, working condition, etc.
- Weâ€™ll assign a professional towing company to pick up your vehicle at a date, time, and place convenient for you. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt on the same day. This will release you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward.
- Weâ€™ll auction off your vehicle. Within 30 days after the sale, weâ€™ll mail to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You will need this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
For more information about our St. Robert, MO car donations program, check out our FAQs page. For inquiries, you can call us at any time at 877-594-5822 or send us a message online.
The Vehicles You Can Donate
You can donate to us almost any type of vehicle. In most cases, the condition of the vehicles doesnâ€™t matter much to us. The only vehicles we canâ€™t accept are abandoned or stolen ones. Hereâ€™s a list of the different types of vehicles that weâ€™ve been receiving from our donors:
- Cars: sedans, convertibles, hybrids, compact cars, coupes,
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans: passenger vans, minivans, cargo vans, family vans
- RVs: toy haulers, motorhomes, folding and tent trailers, travel trailers, hybrid trailers, campers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, extended cabs, box trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, vans, taxis, buses, minivans, ambulances
- Motorcycles: scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, sports bikes, choppers, touring bikes, cruisers
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, golf carts, snowmobiles
- Work vehicles: tractors, farm equipment, construction vehicles, landscaping vehicles
- Water vessels: yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, motorboats
- Aircraft: gliders, planes, helicopters
Boost Hopes of Our Heroes Today!
Give the struggling veterans in your city a reason to hope for better times ahead. You can do that by taking part in our St. Robert, MO car donations program. Call us at 877-594-822 or fill out our online donation form now!