An idle automobile that you no longer want or need can play a significant role when you donate it to our Clarksville, Tennessee car donations program. Whether itâ€™s an old car, a van or a motorhome thatâ€™s way past its prime, it can still definitely make a huge impact on the lives of our veterans and their families.
Our former military men and women have done so much for our country, putting their lives on the line to keep us safe. After returning home from their overseas deployment and getting discharged or retired afterward, life started going downhill for many of them. All their hard work and sacrifices have apparently been forgotten so much so that they could not even secure the benefits due them from the government.
This is compounded by their inability to find a job that could enable them to provide for their own needs and those of their family. Others have to deal with service-related physical disabilities and mental health issues such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and depression.
Veteran Car Donations is here to compensate for the support our government could not provide. Funds collected from the Clarksville, Tennessee car donations we receive are used to support non-profit organizations that are dedicated to improving the living conditions of our former servicemen and women.
How Your Car Donation Will Help Our Veterans
While your old car may mean nothing to you now, itâ€™s a different story for our former troops. With your Clarksville, Tennessee car donations, you make it possible for our non-profit partners to provide support services to our veterans that include:
- Educational scholarships
- Employment opportunities through job training
- Adaptive and mortgage-free housing
- Medical assistance for the physically and mentally disabled
- Financial aid
- Grief counseling for vets and families of deceased soldiers
A Simple and Stress-Free Way to Donate
One of the many great things about Veteran Car Donations is the fact that our donors donâ€™t get to experience any form of stress when they make their Clarksville, Tennessee car donations. In fact, we take care of everything after you make your donation call. This includes the required paperwork and the towing of your vehicle donation.
The only thing youâ€™ll be doing is inform us about your decision to donate. You can then sit back and relax and allow us to finish the rest of the process. Check out the guide below to learn more about our system:
- Let us know that you want to make a car donation, either by calling us or filling out our online donation form. Provide us certain details about your vehicle, such as its make and model, year, and mileage. We will then agree on the date, time, and place for towing it away.
- The tow truck from our affiliate towing company will arrive to pick up your vehicle. You donâ€™t need to be around when your car gets hauled off. As long as you leave your vehicle keys and title behind, we donâ€™t mind about you being someplace else. The towing company will give you a tow receipt indicating that your vehicle was picked up. This releases you from all liability on the vehicle you just donated from that point onward. You can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of your license plates properly, and cancel your insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork. We will then auction off your donated vehicle, with the proceeds going straight to our non-profit partners to enable them to provide vital services to more needy veterans.
- A 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt will arrive in your mailbox within 30 days after we sold your donated vehicle. The receipt will support your tax deduction claim when you file your federal income tax return.
Thatâ€™s it! Thatâ€™s how simple our car donation process is.
Reasons to Work with Veteran Car Donations
Now that you have the whole idea of what itâ€™s like to work with us, we want to give you a preview of the great things that will come your way when you decide to donate to our Clarksville, Tennessee car donations program.
Apart from receiving a substantial tax deduction, here are the other benefits youâ€™ll get when you work with Veteran Car Donations:
- Get rid of an unwanted car completely at no cost
- Avoid the hassles of handling paperwork
- No need to go through the hassle of trying to sell your car
- Freedom from dealing with annoying hagglers
- No more wasted money in paying for car repairs, maintenance, registration and insurance
- More space for your driveway or garage
- Sense of fulfillment knowing that youâ€™re making a difference in the lives of our veterans
Vehicles We Accept For Donation
Veteran Car Donations accepts nearly all sorts of vehicles, including those that no longer seem to run.
Here are the types of vehicles we normally take in our Clarksville, Tennessee car donations program:
- RVs: pop-up trailers, motorhomes, campers, five-wheelers
- Motorcycles: scooters, touring motorcycles, sports bikes, dirt bikes
- Water vessels: cruise ships, motorboats, drift boats, jet skis
- Cars: sedans, SUVs, minivans, buses
- Specialty vehicles: golf carts, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, farm equipment
- Fleet vehicles
If you have any concern about the condition of your car, donâ€™t hesitate to talk to us about it. Chances of us declining to accept car donations are slim. If your vehicle is truly yours and it still has some cash value despite whatever defects it has, weâ€™ll take it.
Start Changing Lives Today
Are you ready to give your truck a new home? Hand it over to our Clarksville, Tennessee car donations program and youâ€™ll be making our vets really happy. Call us at 877-594-5822 and make your car donation.