Help Uplift Our Veteransâ Living Conditions
If you want to reach out and help our retired troops, donate your car to our Amarillo, Texas program. We atÂ Veteran Car DonationsÂ have dedicated ourselves to our mission of generating funds to support the projects of reputable military and veteran non-profit organizations to help veterans during and after their transition back to civilian life. Once your car is sold, we forward the proceeds to these non-profit partners so they can continue providing assistance to our living heroes.
- Eagleâs Watch Foundation
- Got Your Back Network
- Homes For Our Troops
- Soldiersâ Angels
- Veterans Inc.
These nonprofit organizations are implementing programs designed to address theÂ struggles of our veteransÂ with the following objectives:
- Provide support to our fallen heroesâ spouses and family
- Assist with the transition to civilian life of our retired troops after their service
- Build mortgage-free and specially adapted homes all over the country for severely wounded or disabled post-9/11 veterans
- Fight for the interests of the countryâs injured veterans on Capitol Hill
- Help in providing tutoring and educational scholarships for our countryâs living heroes
- Educate the public about our veteransâ sacrifices and needs after returning to civilian life
- Make sure troops and their families have full range access to benefits available to them
Amarillo City, Texas: âHelium Capital of the Worldâ
Amarillo is known as one of the most populated cities in the state of Texas. The city is part of Potter County in the northwestern part of the state. Amarillo City was once the self-proclaimed âHelium Capital of the Worldâ based on the cityâs high rate of helium production.
The place was originally named Oneida but was later changed to Amarillo, the name of the yellow wildflowers that grow abundantly in the area during spring. The city was founded by a man named J.I Barry in April 1887 after he chose a well-watered section near Fort Worth.
If you happen to be in theÂ cityÂ of Amarillo, you might want to visit Cadillac Ranch done by artists Chip Lord, Hudson Marquez, and Doug Michels. Cadillac Ranch is an art installation which was originally located in a wheat field but was later on moved to the west near Interstate 40.
Another place to have fun in Amarillo is Wonderland Park located on Dumas Drive. It is one of the best places to take your family. It features amusement park rides, miniature golf, arcades, food booths, bumper cars, and many more attractions.
For history buffs, Amarillo hosts the Kwahadi Museum of the American Indian located in I-40. The museum exhibits Native American culture, art, and traditional dance performances.
Benefits When You Donate a Car for Cancer in Amarillo, TexasÂ
Aside from the sense of fulfillment, you would feel upon knowing that your car donation will improve the lives of certain underprivileged veterans, thereâs a lot you gain when you donate a vehicle to veterans. Here are some of the additional perks you get by taking part in our Amarillo, Texas program.
- By donating your vehicle to us, you actually get back its sale price or fair market value through yourÂ top tax deductions.
- You avoid paying for the costs of repair and documentation, which you would have to do if you were to sell your car instead. Our Amarillo, Texas program accepts almost all types of vehicle in running or non-running condition. So, there is no need to make your vehicle âsell-worthy.â
- You do not have to pay for your vehicleâs insurance and registration anymore.
Our Amarillo, Texas Donation Process
We have established a fast and easy process for you to donate a car to veterans in Amarillo, Texas. There are just three steps in the process, and it starts when you call us at 877-594-5822 or when you fill out ourÂ online donation form. Our friendly donations specialists will ask you about your carâs make and model, your preferred time and date for pickup, and your vehicleâs location.
The second step in the process is information confirmation. You do not have to worry about paperwork. We will process everything for your Amarillo, Texas donation. Once we verify the information you provided, you can expect your vehicle to be picked up by a professional towing company we hired in as quickly as 24 to 48 hours after you made the call to us.
The last step is the towing of your vehicle. Before we take away your vehicle, we will issue you your donationâs receipt that will release you from all liabilities. With this receipt, you can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of your license plates properly, and cancel your insurance coverage, thus saving you money.
Your car will then be auctioned. Once sold, we will send you by mail your 100 percent tax-deductible sales receipt, indicating your donated vehicleâs sale price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized income tax return.
Help us uplift the living condition of our struggling veterans today! Donate your car to veterans through our Amarillo, Texas program.Â Contact usÂ at 877-594-5822.