Help End the Suffering of Our Veterans with Your South Carolina Motorcycle Donations
Doing a simple and easy action such as participating in our South Carolina motorcycle donations program can really make a difference in the lives of our veterans. Donating your old and unwanted motorcycle to Veteran Car Donations will help in bringing a brighter future for our former troops, our nation’s heroes, who defended us and our nation in times of need.
So many veterans are suffering now from various kinds of problems following their return home from overseas combat missions and subsequent discharge from the service. Thousands of veterans in the United States are facing life-altering challenges such as their inability to find employment, lack of support network, lack of income source to support themselves and their families, physical disabilities, mental illnesses, drugs and alcohol abuse, homelessness, and many more.
Did you know that there are 1.5 million veterans that are at risk of being homeless and 10 percent of the adult homeless population in the U.S. comprises of veterans? Did you know that there are about 3.6 million veterans who suffered serious service-connected injuries and are now classified as disabled? Did you know that a significant number of these desperate veterans have committed suicide just to put an end to their misery?
Indeed, many of our veterans are languishing in poverty. Their numbers will not go down if we remain deaf to their pleas for help. Government benefits are not reaching many of our veterans, and they badly need assistance.
You can something to ease their problem by donating a motorcycle to us at Veteran Car Donations. We are here to do whatever we can to provide the needs of our veterans.
Where Do South Carolina Motorcycle Donations Go?
Your South Carolina motorcycle donations will enable us to generate funds to help our veterans. These funds go straight to our trustworthy military and veteran nonprofit organization partners that have ongoing programs that provide various services to needy veterans. The charities we have partnered with are Homes For Our Troops, Soldiers’ Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc., and Heroes on the Water.
These nonprofits deliver vital services to our veterans, including:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for the homeless and the severely injured;
- Free physical and mental health care;
- Grief counseling and general psychosocial support for the grieving families of fallen veterans;
- Scholarship and tutoring programs for those who lack education;
- Career workshops and job training and mentoring programs to boost employment potential;
- Transitioning assistance for the recently discharged vets;
- Public awareness programs on our veterans’ needs;
- Orientation programs for the veterans and their families on the range of benefits that they are qualified to avail themselves of.
How to Donate a Motorcycle for the Benefit of Our Veterans?
When you participate in our South Carolina motorcycle donations program, you are assured of the most convenient and quickest way to donate. We will not waste your time. Here are the things that will happen during the donation process:
- You will contact us. You can do this by filling out our online donation form or calling us at 877-594-5822. We will need a few details about your car such as its year, make, model and mileage. We’ll also ask you about your preferred date, time and location for your motorcycle’s pickup.
- Once we have agreed on everything, a local towing company will arrive to tow away your motorcycle for free. You will receive from us a donation receipt acknowledging that your motorcycle was picked up. This releases you from all liability from that point forward. You can now de-register your motorbike, dispose of its license plates properly, and cancel its insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
- After towing it, we put your motorcycle in an auction house. We’ll try our best to sell your motorcycle at its highest possible price based on its fair market value. Days after your motorcycle is bought, we’ll send you by mail your tax-deductible sales receipt. You will need this in claiming your tax deduction when you file your federal income tax return for the next tax season.
Easy enough, right? Just call our 24/7 hotline if you have more questions on our South Carolina motorcycle donations program.
Are You Open to Other Vehicles for Donation?
Definitely! We are not restricted to only sports bikes, cruisers, scooters, mopeds and other types of motorcycles. Veteran Car Donations accepts all sorts of vehicles. Moreover, we accept even vehicles that are not in good running condition. Here are some examples of other vehicles we accept:
- General vehicles: cars, SUVs, trucks, vans or minivans
- Boats and watercraft: fishing boats, sailing boats, motor boats, yachts, jet skis, and wave runners
- RVs and campers: trailers, toy haulers, 5 wheelers, and travel trailers
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, golf carts, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, farm equipment
- Non-commercial airplanes and helicopters
Together We Can Help Save Our Nation’s Veterans
If we work together as one, we can help end the suffering of our veterans. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and get free towing service and maximized tax deductions with your South Carolina motorcycle donations!