Texas Golf Cart Donations: Helping Veterans Get Back on Their Feet
Help save the lives of our ex-servicemen and women by participating in our Texas golf cart donations program. Your old golf cart that you no longer use may just be an eyesore to you. But to our struggling veterans, it’s their ticket to a bright future. We at Veteran Car Donations dedicate our efforts to giving every veteran a fair and equal chance to live a comfortable life – a just reward for their selfless service to the country.
There are over 20 million veterans in our country today. Knowing that fact, it’s expected that the government alone cannot cater to the needs of each and every one of them.
As of January 2018, the Department of Labor stated that 4 percent of the country’s veteran population is unemployed. Furthermore, according to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans, 39, 471 of our nation’s heroes are homeless on any given night.
The Ugly Truth about the Plight of Countless Veterans
The truth is that after our troops are discharged from the service following their return home from their final tour of duty overseas, many carry with them the lingering effects of the battles they fought. Some suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and severe service-connected injuries.
This becomes a barrier for them in finding the right employment. When they are unable to find a proper job, they won’t be able to pay their bills and ultimately, this could lead to homelessness.
We at Veteran Car Donations, along with our IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners, aim to ensure the welfare of our heroes by working to maintain and improve existing programs that would help them get back on their feet. The services rendered through these veteran-specific programs include:
- Providing support to the families of our fallen heroes;
- Assisting our troops in their transition to civilian life;
- Offering educational scholarships to our ex-servicemen who didn’t obtain a degree before they joined the military;
- Educating the public about our veterans’ needs;
- Assisting in building mortgage-free and specially adapted homes;
- Providing orientation programs on the full range of benefits that our veterans and their families can enjoy.
Everything is Big in the Lone Star State
Do you know that Texas is bigger than England, Scotland, Germany, Belgium, Northern Ireland, and the Netherlands combined? Texas is composed of culturally diverse and rich cities and is one of the most populous states in the country.
According to the data released by the United States Census Bureau as of July 2017, the Lone Star State also houses the most number of veterans with over 1,513,294 former GIs living in the area. To say that everything is bigger in Texas is an understatement in this case.
Benefits of Making a Golf Cart Donation
Aside from the rewarding feeling knowing that your donation is on its way to improve the lives of our veterans, you would also be able to enjoy some perks once you participate in our Texas golf cart donations program:
- You’ll have your golf cart towed away for free!
- You’ll avoid the hassle of going through the laborious process of selling your golf cart – running ads, haggling with prospective buyers, and the list goes on and on. It could take a long time for you to get a decent offer because let’s face it, not everyone needs a golf cart.
- You’ll get to save money since you won’t have to pay for your golf cart’s maintenance and repair.
- Donating your golf cart means getting extra room in your garage! There’s nothing like having a clutter-free space back again!
- We’ll be the ones to handle all the paperwork – everything from the transfer of ownership to the issuance of your towing and tax-deductible receipts.
- Donating your car to nonprofit organizations that are IRS-certified qualifies you for a top tax deduction that you can claim in the next tax season.
Call us at 877-594-5822 to donate your golf cart today and enjoy all these amazing benefits! This is probably the most practical way for you to help the veterans in your community.
Our Donation Process Is Quick and Painless!
If you’re looking for the fastest way to get rid of your old golf cart and at the same time not spend a single dime on towing, then joining Texas golf cart donations is the smartest choice for you. Our donation process is so simple that you’ll be able to free yourself from the burden of disposing of your vehicle in no time!
To give you an idea of how convenient the donation process is, here are the three steps you need to follow:
- Start by calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out our online donation form. We only need a few details about you and your vehicle such as its make and model, year, and location, so that we’ll know where to pick your golf cart up.
- After scheduling for a time and date for pickup, we’ll send a tow truck to the location of your vehicle. Once your donation is picked up, a towing receipt will be handed to you releasing you from any liabilities from that point on.
- A tax-deductible sales receipt will be sent to your address by mail once your golf cart is sold. You might want to keep it somewhere safe since it will come in handy when you file your income tax return for the next tax season.
Let’s Work Together to Make Our Heroes’ Lives Better!
Our heroes deserve a chance to pursue their dreams again. Contact us at 877-594-5822 today and start transforming the lives of our veterans through Texas golf cart donations!