If youâ€™re trying to figure out an easy way to dispose of your bowrider boat that has outlived its usefulness, you might want to consider donating it to us atÂ Veteran Car Donations. When you donate a bowrider, youâ€™ll play a crucial part in enhancing the living conditions of our military veterans â€“ those men and women who are considered our nationâ€™s heroes for gallantly protecting our security and defending our liberties.
With millions of our veterans spread out all over the country, many of them are unable to receive adequate assistance from the government. The good news is that many organizations and local communities have stepped up to pursue a common goal: Give back to these courageous men and women who are now facing hard times in their transition to civilian life. We are proud to be among those looking after the interests of our beloved veterans. Weâ€™d love nothing more than to see them live the good and decent life they all fully deserve.
How You Can Help Our Vets When You Give a Bowrider to Charity
As the online vehicle donation platform for reputableÂ IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, Veteran Car Donations supports these nonprofits through our various fundraising activities, which include our bowrider donations program. When you make a bowrider donation to us, you allow us to generate funding for our charity partnersâ€™ critical programs and services, among which are:
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health issues;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find decent employment that suits their abilities;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
How to Donate Your Bowrider
Making a bowrider donation is a simple and straightforward process â€“ if you do it with Veteran Car Donations, that is. Initiating the process is the only task youâ€™ll need to do. After that, our competent staff members will manage pretty much everything else.
Hereâ€™s a quick guide to show you how our donation process works:
- Step 1: Get in touch with us.
You have two options: Either call us at our toll-free hotline 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form. Weâ€™ll ask for a few details about your bowrider, such as its year, make, model, and length. Weâ€™ll also ask you to tell us your preferred time, date, and place for the pickup of your boat.
- Step 2: We come for your watercraft.
Weâ€™ll coordinate with a professional towing company to haul your vessel away on the specified day. Thereâ€™s no need to pay for the towing of your boat since our services are completely free of charge.
- Step 3: Get the receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
Weâ€™ll place your donated vessel up for auction. Within 30 days following the sale of your boat, weâ€™ll send you by mail the receipt for your 100% tax-deductible donation. You can use this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your federal income tax return in the next tax-filing season if you itemize deductions.
Awesome Perks Await You
Making bowrider donations for the benefit of our struggling veterans will surely bring you a deep sense of fulfillment thatâ€™s beyond measure. Thatâ€™s just one of the many reasons youâ€™d want to team up with us. Since we believe that good deeds should come with great rewards, weâ€™re giving you these benefits to enjoy:
- Get a maximum tax deduction if you itemize deductions.
- Take advantage of our freeÂ nationwide pickup and towing service.
- No need to deal with paperwork; weâ€™ll gladly do it for you.
- Quit paying for your bowriderâ€™s costly storage, maintenance, and insurance.
- No need to waste your time, money, and effort in looking for a buyer.
Feel Free to Donate Other Vehicles
Aside from your bowrider, you can also donate to us other watercraft or motor vehicles that are just taking up valuable space on your property. Weâ€™re willing to accept outdated vehicles that need a lot of work. For your reference, look over this list of the different types of marine vessels and motor vehicles that you can donate to us:
- Watercraft:Â yachts, cruise ships, jet skis, pontoon boats, sailboats, motorboats, trawlers, catamaran boats, deck boats, houseboats, ferries, personal watercraft, fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, wakeboard boats, pleasure boats
- Cars:Â sedans, SUVs, convertibles, compact cars, luxury cars, sports cars
- RVs:Â toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Trucks:Â mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks
- Fleet vehicles:Â limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, farm equipment, snowmobiles
- Aircraft:Â helicopters, non-commercial planes, gliders
Nowâ€™s the Time to Give Back!
Our vets have done a lot to ensure our freedom and security in our country. Itâ€™s your turn to repay them for their invaluable service with your bowrider donation. You can begin the process right now by calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out ourÂ online donation form. Show your gratitude to our nationâ€™s heroes with your car donation now!