Has anybody ever told you that the best way to get your hands off an unwanted deck boat is to donate it to us atÂ Veteran Car Donations? For one, you wonâ€™t have to break a sweat or pay for towing to quickly get rid of your vessel. Plus, youâ€™ll get to enjoy meaningful rewards in exchange for your donation.
The Challenging Process of Transitioning to Civilian Life
From the time they enlisted to serve until the end of their service, the brave men and women of our military maintained their commitment to serve our nation. Many of them made huge sacrifices, risked their lives, and fought valiantly to defend our freedom and protect our security when they were sent to conflict areas overseas.
If you think that coming back home for good and reintegrating themselves into the civilian sector after years spent in the military is a welcome relief for them, think again.
Contrary to what most of us may expect, our veterans face challenging times during this transition period. A large number of them are unable to enter the civilian workforce because they couldnâ€™t figure out a way to translate their military skills into skills that are of value to potential employers. Others struggle with untreated mental health problems.
Whether we admit it or not, thereâ€™s a considerable lack of support for our nationâ€™s heroes, some of whom have ironically become homeless beggars due to extreme poverty. The next time you see them languishing on the streets, know that all of us have a moral obligation to help them.
What Makes Veteran Car Donations Different?
Veteran Car Donations serves as the online donation platform of ourÂ IRS-certified 501(c)3 charity partners. When you participate in our deck boat donations program, youâ€™ll make a huge difference in the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes. It doesnâ€™t matter if your deck boat has a broken engine or if itâ€™s as good as new â€“ you can count on us to treat each donated vessel the same way.
Our proven track record and years of experience in efficiently processing deck boat donations guarantee that youâ€™ll have the smoothest giving experience you could possibly have. Weâ€™ll make sure that youâ€™ll stand to gain the maximum tax deduction for your deck boat donation.
Even better, struggling veterans will receive desperately-needed programs and services such as the following:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health issues;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
A Chance to Help Yourself
Benefits are also available for you when you make a deck boat donation to us. Aside from our quick and straightforward donation process, here are other perks youâ€™ll get to enjoy when you donate a deck boat:
- Freedom from paying costly maintenance, insurance, and storage of your boat;
- No need to go through the stresses of selling a boat;
- A hefty tax deduction;
- No paperwork needed;
- Help veterans get back on their feet and change the course of their lives for the better.
How to Donate A Deck Boat to Charity
Disposing of an unwanted deck boat can be challenging. But Veteran Car Donations is here to solve your disposal problem. Just follow the steps in our donation process.
- Contact us at 877-594-5822 and provide us with details about the deck boat youâ€™re offering to donate. If you donâ€™t have access to a phone, you can use our online donation form to reach out to us.
- Weâ€™ll pick up your donation at the time and day of your choice and wherever it is moored or stored. You donâ€™t have to worry about fees since towing is free.
- Weâ€™ll promptly auction off your deck boat. Once it is sold, weâ€™ll send you by mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this to claim your top tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
We Accept Other Types of Watercraft and Vehicles
Aside from your deck boat, you may have other watercraft and motor vehicles youâ€™d like to get off your hands. Donâ€™t hesitate to donate them to us as well. We accept almost all types of marine vessels, including catamaran boats, motorboats, yachts, sailboats, houseboats, cruise ships, ferries, trawlers, Boston Whalers. Chris-Craft boats, bowriders, center consoles, cuddy cabins, fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, and pontoon boats among others.
To find out the other types of vehicles that we gladly accept, browse through our Vehicles Accepted page.
Change Lives with Your Deck Boat Donation
At Veteran Car Donations, we strive hard to better the lives of our countryâ€™s heroes. If youâ€™re ready to rescue our veterans from a life of misery, donâ€™t hesitate to give us a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation form. We canâ€™t wait to transform lives with your donation!