Get Rid of Your Motorboat Woes While You Help Needy Vets
Are you losing thousands of dollars for the upkeep of a motorboat that you bought many years ago? If youâ€™re tired of shelling out your hard-earned money to pay off your boatâ€™s soaring maintenance, repair, storage, marina, and miscellaneous bills, youâ€™re probably looking for the best way to get rid of it, right?
Youâ€™ve come to the right place if youâ€™re looking to donate a motorboat to a charity that supports a cause you strongly believe in and one that can provide you with the highest quality of service at the same time. When you make a motorboat donation to us atÂ Veteran Car Donations, youâ€™ll be promoting the welfare of our countryâ€™s veterans, providing them with life-changing benefits. These will address the various problems they face such as service-connected disabilities and other health issues, unemployment, and lack of financial support.
Costs of Owning a Boat
Many boat owners are often shocked by the expenses they have to pay months after purchasing their vessels. They are often unprepared for the costs of maintaining their watercraft.Â
Boat owners spend close to $5,000 a year for storage, repairs, insurance and other operating costs of maintaining a motorboat. These mostly translate to impractical expenses.
Once you decide to donate your seldom-used motorboat to our program, we have the perfect setup to help you get rid of your watercraft while contributing to a noble cause.Â
How Your Motorboat Donation Will Benefit Needy VetsÂ
There are countless veterans all around the country who are having problems assimilating to civilian life after many years of service to our nation. The change of pace comes as a shock to them, and the skills they developed as soldiers are often mismatched with the needs of local industries.Â
Worse, some of them continue to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental health woes long after they left the service. Without proper treatment, the effects of their mental illness can last for a lifetime.Â
Some veterans have permanent disabilities, which prevent them from securing stable jobs to support their needs. Without proper jobs, many vets find themselves on the streets, begging for alms.Â This is definitely not something that our nationâ€™s heroes deserve after all the sacrifices theyâ€™ve done for our country.
By choosing to donate your motorboat to us, youâ€™ll be helping support the programs of ourÂ charity partnersÂ that are meant to empower our veterans and improve their living conditions.Â
We auction off the motorboats and other vessels and vehicles donated to us and use the proceeds to fund the key programs of our IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners. These programs provide veteran beneficiaries with the following benefits:
- Treatment of those suffering from a post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health challenges;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Benefits of Making a Motorboat Donation
Donating to Veteran Car Donations will benefit not just our veterans and their families but yourself as well. You will get to enjoy the following perks when you take part in our motorboat donations program.
- Get a hefty tax deduction.
Thanks to our partnership with IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, youâ€™ll get a handsome tax deduction for your donation. Just wait for the receipt in your mail within a few days after the sale of your donated motorboat.
- Get free pick-up and towing service.
We can collect your motorboat wherever it is storedÂ anywhere in the country. Moreover, the towing fee is on us.
- Save money.
After years of spending thousands for the upkeep of your motorboat, you can finally take a break and use the money for a much-deserved vacation, home repairs or any other project youâ€™ll enjoy.
- Zero hassle for you.
You can count on our team to handle everything for you, including all the paperwork, after you contact us to inform us of your donation offer.
How to Make a Motorboat Donation
We take pride in our streamlined donation process thatâ€™s guaranteed to put smiles on our donorsâ€™ faces. Even if this will be your first time to make a charitable donation, you wonâ€™t have a hard time going through it. With our team of professionals whoâ€™ll gladly provide you with top-quality customer service from start to finish, you can count on us to give you the best giving experience.
To give you a sneak preview of whatâ€™s going to happen when you participate in our motorboat donations program, check out our quick and simple three-step donation process:
- Connect with us.
Just call our toll-free hotline 877-594-5822 and provide us a few details about your motorboat. You can also fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ to start the process.
- Schedule your motorboatâ€™s free pick-up and towing.
After verifying the information you shared with us, weâ€™ll call you back to set a schedule for your motorboatâ€™s free towing. Tell us where we can pick up your boat, and weâ€™ll be there to collect it at the time and date of your choice. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt before taking away your motorboat. With this receipt, you can now cancel your boatâ€™s registration and insurance coverage.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.Â
Weâ€™ll mail you the sales receipt from the sale of your motorboat within 30 days following its sale. You can use this receipt to claim yourÂ tax deductionÂ when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax-filing season.
For more information on our vehicle donation program, check out ourÂ FAQs page. For inquiries, you can call us at 877-594-5822 orÂ send us a message online.
You Can Donate Other Boats and Vehicles
Aside from motorboats, we accept almost all other types of watercraft and motor vehicles for donation.
Check out this list of the various types of vehicles that we have been receiving from our donors:
- Marine vessels: sailboats, fishing boats, speedboats, tugboats, catamaran boats, yachts, trawlers, personal watercraft, speedboats, wakeboard boats, deck boats, pleasure boats, pontoon boats.
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles:campers, travel trailers, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Aircraft: noncommercial planes, helicopters
Support Our Vets with Your OldÂ Motorboat Now!
You can make a world of difference in the lives of our struggling veterans.Â All you have to do is spare us a few minutes of your time to get in touch with us. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ and make your motorboat donation now!