Have you had enough of your old and unwanted boat? Itâ€™s just bleeding you dry with its high maintenance and storage costs, and you donâ€™t even use it that much or not anymore at all. Itâ€™s become too much of a burden for you.
An easy way to get rid of that boat is through the Ohio boat donations program ofÂ Veteran Car Donations. Your useless boat can turn into something useful â€” a means of generating funds to help our needy veterans. It is better to get rid of it for a meaningful cause than just throwing it like a piece of trash.
Why Help Our Veterans
Our veterans have served and protected our country from all sorts of danger. They have endured enormous sacrifices and hardship and risked their lives for us. Yet sadly, they are left forgotten.
Many people thought that after our troops are done with the wars overseas and return home for good, they would enjoy the good life that they deserve with the government providing for all their needs. However, this is not happening for many of our veterans. They actually face heavier problems now in their homeland than in the war zones where they had been deployed. Here are some of the problems many of our veterans are facing now:
- The difficulty of making the transition to civilian life;
- Unemployment, which makes them unable to support their families;
- Medical conditions and illnesses like Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and others;
- Substance and/ or alcohol abuse;
â€˜What Will You Do With My Ohio Boat Donations?â€™
We work with reputable IRS-certified 501(c)(3) military and veteran nonprofit organizations. They are Homes For Our Troops, Soldiersâ€™ Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc., and Heroes on the Water.
When you participate in our Ohio boat donations program, your boat will be placed in the best auction house in the state where it will be sold at its highest possible price based on its fair market value. Once someone buys your boat, the proceeds of it will directly be given and be used by our charity partners. They will use the funding to sustain their various veteran support programs that provide needyÂ veterans and their familiesÂ with vital services. Examples:
- Severely injured veterans are given homes that are specially designed and free of mortgage.
- Soldiers who were killed in action are not forgotten as their families and spouses receive continuing support.
- Undergraduate veterans who want to finish their course and get a diploma can take advantage of educational programs and scholarships provided for them.
- Veterans are assured that they can get the full range of government benefits due them.
- Veterans seeking jobs are provided skills and job training.
- Public information campaigns are made to let the people know what our veterans have done for our country and their current difficulties in life, urging them to extend assistance to their nationâ€™s heroes.
Will Ohio Boat Donors Receive Benefits?
Yes, of course! There are tons of perks that await those who take part in our Ohio boat donations program. Here are some of them:
- You get maximized tax deduction for your boat donation since we will refurbish your boat before sending it to the best auction house in our network where we will try our best to sell it at its highest possible price based on its fair market value.
- When you donate a boat to Veteran Car Donations, you have everything handed out to You donâ€™t need to do any more paperwork because we will do it for you. We will also do the assignment of a local towing company that will provide fast and free towing services.
- You can now save more money. Since you already donated your boat, you can have your boat insurance policy and registration canceled.
- Youâ€™ll have no more headaches about costly boat repairs and maintenance.
- You donâ€™t need to waste your time and energy in trying to sell your boat.
- With your boat gone, you regain the space it used to occupy on your property.
- You donâ€™t need a boat trailer to get your boat towed away. We will provide one for you.
What Types of Boats Are Accepted?
There are many types of boats that you can donate to our Ohio boat donations program. You can donate fishing boats, sailboats, motorboats, yachts, pontoon boats, houseboats, catamaran boats, personal watercraft like jet skis, and more. The condition of the boat wonâ€™t matter because it is for us to decide what we will do with your boat.
Moreover, we are not closing doors onÂ other types of vehicles. We also accept cars, vans, trucks, golf carts, campers, motorcycles, and many more.
How to Make Ohio Boat Donations?
You can donate a boat to Veteran Car Donations in three easy steps.
First, contact us by either calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out ourÂ online donation form. We just need a few details like your contact information, and your boatâ€™s year, make, and model. Weâ€™ll also ask your preferred date, time and location for the pickup.
After arranging and confirming the information, we will assign a local towing company to come pick up your boat.
Lastly, we will send you the necessary paperwork to claim your tax deduction in a few weeksâ€™ time following the purchase of your boat.
If you are ready to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our veterans, contact us now at 877-594-5822. Get free towing service and maximized tax deductions with your Ohio boat donations. Donate now!