Have you been seriously thinking about getting rid of your outdated personal watercraft (PWC)? Whether youâ€™ve lost interest in using your Jet Ski or youâ€™ve decided to replace it with a newer model, you can still expect your old PWC to benefit the veterans in your community and yourself as well once you hand it over to Veteran Car Donations.
What Our Veterans Need
When our troops return home from deployment abroad and are subsequently separated from the service, most of them would go through unique challenges that most of us might never fully understand. As they reintegrate themselves into society, a large number of them would be in dire need of support to find stable employment, receive treatment for mental health disorders and service-related disabilities, and other forms of assistance. Thatâ€™s the primary reason why we at Veteran Car Donations are here. Together with our IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners, we help provide the needs of our struggling veterans with the help of our vehicle donors.
Our role is to come up with the money that our charity partners need to enable them to sustain the veteran-focused services that theyâ€™re delivering to their beneficiaries. We get the money from the auction sale of donated vehicles.
With the help of our generous donors, deserving veterans are able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health issues;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
If you donâ€™t have the inclination or the time to sell the PWC that youâ€™ve been planning to dispose of, donate it to Veteran Car Donations instead. Visit our FAQs page to get more information about how you can help our veterans get back on their feet. For inquiries, you can call us at 877-594-5822 or send us a message online.
How to Make Personal Watercraft (PWC) Donations
One of the amazing benefits of teaming up with us at Veteran Car Donations is that you get to experience a seamless donation process. We will make sure that you wonâ€™t have to deal with your vehicleâ€™s towing arrangements and all the paperwork involved in your donation process. Take a closer look at how everything works:
- Jump-starting your donation process can be done in two ways. You can choose to call us at 877-594-5822 or you can simply fill out our online donation form. Once we have your contact information and a few basic details about your personal watercraft, such as its year, make, model, etc., our team will take over from there.
- After verifying the details you shared with us, weâ€™ll call you back and ask you to pick a convenient date and time for you for the FREE pickup of your donation wherever it is stored. All you have to do is to show up or have someone represent you when our tow truck shows up on the appointed day. Upon our acceptance of your donation, youâ€™ll be released from all liability on it from that point forward.
- Weâ€™ll set your PWC up for auction. Once it gets sold, weâ€™ll have your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt sent to your address by mail. The receipt will serve as your ticket for claiming your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
How Youâ€™ll Benefit from Your Own Donation
Taking part in our personal watercraft donations program will enable you to enjoy the following perks:
- Significantly reduce your tax bill in the next tax season.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old PWC.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs, maintenance, and storage of your PWC.
Other Types of Watercraft and Vehicles You Can Donate
Do you have another watercraft youâ€™d like to dispose of besides your PWC? Weâ€™d be happy to have it as well. In fact, weâ€™re open to nearly all types of marine vessels and motor vehicles. We accept catamaran boats, deck boats, motorboats, yachts, sailboats, houseboats, cruise ships, ferries, trawlers, Boston Whalers. Chris-Craft boats, bowriders, center consoles, cuddy cabins, fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, and pontoon boats among others.
To find out the other types of vehicles that you can donate to us, browse through our Vehicles Accepted page.
In most cases, we accept even damaged vessels or those that are no longer in good working condition. As long as we see that thereâ€™s still some cash value in them, weâ€™ll take them.
Are You Ready to Uplift the Lives of Our Needy Veterans Today?
Are you as excited as we are to positively change the lives of our struggling veterans? Donate your personal watercraft to us now by calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out our online donation form now!