Participating in our Texas boat donations program is a great and simple way to help our veterans rebuild their lives. These are the young men and women who volunteered to join our armed forces and were deployed overseas to fight for us in defense of our freedom and to protect our nationâ€™s security.
These are theÂ veterans who are now languishing in poverty and miseryÂ after returning home for good and subsequently discharged from the service. Months after returningÂ home, they remain jobless and without a source of income to feed and support themselves and their families. Theyâ€™re also unable to secure the government benefits due them for one reason or another.
Due to extreme poverty, some of our veterans are now part of Americaâ€™s homeless population. In a cruel twist of fate, the brave warriors who battled Americaâ€™s foes abroad are now living on our streets and sidewalks, begging for food and money. Some of them who suffered service-connected mental illnesses such as depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) remain untreated.
Clearly, our veterans do not deserve any of these indignities. They have already gone through enough hardship during their deployment abroad.
Thousands of our veterans are in need of help. Even though the government is doing everything it can to provide assistance to our veterans, there are still a lot more that needs to be done.
How Will Texas Boat Donations Help Our Veterans?
Thatâ€™s why Veteran Car Donations is here. Together with our reputable nonprofit organization partners, we help cover the gaps in government service for our veterans. We have partnered with these IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations: Homes For Our Troops, Soldiersâ€™ Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc., and Heroes on the Water. Thanks to your Texas boat donations, our charity partners are able to deliver the following services to our veterans and their families:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for the homeless and the severely injured;
- Free physical and mental health care;
- Grief counseling and general psychosocial support for the grieving families of fallen veterans;
- Scholarship and tutoring programs for those who lack education;
- Career workshops and job training and mentoring programs to boost employment potential;
- Transitioning assistance for the recently discharged vets;
- Public awareness programs on our veteransâ€™ needs;
- Orientation programs for the veterans and their families on the range of benefits that they are qualified to avail themselves of.
Why Choose Veteran Car Donations?
On top of helping out our veterans, you will also be receiving loads of benefits for your Texas boat donations. They include:
- Huge tax deduction
- Hassle-free donation process
- Weâ€™ll take care of everything including paperwork
- The pickup and towing of your boat is free
- No more stressful procedures in trying to sell your boat
- That exquisite feeling of satisfaction and joy knowing that youâ€™ll be making a difference in the lives of our struggling veterans with your boat donation
Is Making Texas Boat Donations Easy?
Of course! Weâ€™ve made sure that you will experience a quick, easy and convenient way of donating your boat to us at Veteran Car Donations. Our Texas boat donations process consists of just three simple steps:
- The process begins when you contact us. You have two options for this: Fill out our online donation form or call us at 877-594-5822. We will be requiring you to give some details about your boat like its year, make, and model. Also, weâ€™ll ask you your preferred date, time, and location for the pickup.
- Once the day comes, a professional towing company in your area will come to haul off your boat. After it gets towed, you will be given a donation receipt that will release you from all liabilities on your boat from that point onward, allowing you to cancel and stop paying for your boatâ€™s registration and insurance coverage.
- Your boat will be put in an auction. Weâ€™ll do our best to get the best possible price for your boat based on its fair market value. Once the boat is sold, the proceeds will go straight to our nonprofit partners. Within days, weâ€™ll send you a tax-deductible sales receipt which you will need in claiming your tax deduction when you file your federal income tax return for the next tax season.
Thatâ€™s it! If you have questions and concerns, you can call us anytime because we have representatives waiting for your call 24/7.
Do We Accept Other Vehicles?
Yes, we do! Veteran Car Donations accepts a wide variety of vehicles. The more vehicles we accept, the better we are going to help our nationâ€™s heroes! You donâ€™t even need to worry about your vehicleâ€™s condition because we accept even vehicles that have scratches and dents and a few missing parts. The vehicles we accept for donation include:
- General vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, minivans, SUVs, and motorcycles
- Boats and watercraft: fishing boats, sailboats, motorboats, yachts, and jet skis
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, toy haulers, 5 wheelers, and motorhomes
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, golf carts, farm equipment, tractors, motorized wheelchair, snowmobiles
- Fleet vehicles: passenger cars or vans, cargo vans, and buses
- Non-commercial aircraft
If you have another vehicle that you wish to donate, please do so. We accept multiple donations!
Support Our Struggling Heroes Now!
Donâ€™t wait any further! If you have an old boat that you want to get rid of, donate it to Veteran Car Donations now to support our struggling heroes. Contact us at 877-594-5822 and get free towing service and maximized tax deductions with your Texas boat donations!