Thereâ€™s nothing like being on the water with the people who matter to you, enjoying the time you spend with them aboard your wakeboard boat or riding behind it. Although youâ€™ll always cherish those memories, there will come a time when you have to let go of that boat. Thatâ€™s the time when youâ€™ll have outgrown your interest in using it or when itâ€™s already costing you a fortune in repairs and maintenance bills.
When that time comes, consider donating that boat toÂ Veteran Car Donations. Your contribution will allow needy veterans in your local area to live healthier and productive lives.
Youâ€™re probably aware that many of our retired troops are struggling to get by due to unemployment, illness, and poverty. We at Veteran Car Donations, together with ourÂ IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofit partners, believe that we have a moral obligation to provide the best quality of care to our veterans. Letâ€™s not forget that these were the brave men and women who endured huge sacrifices and risked their lives to defend our freedom and protect our nationâ€™s security.
How Transitioning Becomes a Problem for Veterans
Some of us are probably thinking that our veterans have had the most stressful time of their lives when they were on the battlefield. The truth is that they often experience the most challenging times of their lives after they get discharged from the service. Contrary to what some of us might think, transitioning back to civilian life is far from being easy. Itâ€™s even harder for vets who donâ€™t have access to transitioning programs and services provided by the government.
Since our troops spent years in training camps with strict supervision, reintegrating themselves into our society can be a difficult and painful process. Many of them return home for good with severe service-related injuries that have led to multiple amputations. Others suffer from mental health issues that have made it impossible for them to find stable and rewarding jobs. Without the assistance they need, they would continue living miserable lives.
How Your Wakeboard Boat Donation Will Help Our Vets
When you make a wakeboard boat donation to us, weâ€™ll sell it via auction and use the proceeds to support our charity partnersâ€™ veteran-focused programs. Out of these programs, deserving veterans receive the following services:
- Treatment of those suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health issues;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community; and
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties.
Donating to Us is Easy!
Our donation process is made up of three incredibly easy steps. It assures zero stress on your part while we do the heavy lifting. Take a look at our wakeboard boat donations process and see for yourself:
- Give us a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out our donation form on this website. Provide us with the basic details about yourself and your boat.
- Weâ€™ll verify your given information and make the necessary arrangements for your boatâ€™s fast and FREE pickup. An affiliate licensed towing company will collect your vessel and hand you a donation receipt that releases you from all liability on your boat from that point forward.
- Weâ€™ll sell your wakeboard boat at an auction and send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt via mail within 30 days following the sale. Youâ€™ll need this receipt when you claim your tax deduction in the next tax season.
If you want to know more about our donation process and how to give a ski boat to charity, call us at 877-594-5822 orÂ send us a message online. You can also check out ourÂ FAQs pageÂ for more information.
Benefits Youâ€™ll Enjoy in Return for Your Kindness
Your wakeboard boat and ski boat donations will benefit you in so many ways. Here are some of them:
- You no longer have to spend a fortune on your wakeboard boatâ€™s insurance coverage, maintenance, storage, and repairs.
- Weâ€™ll take it away for free at a schedule thatâ€™s convenient for you.
- Weâ€™ll accept your boat even if it needs a lot of work.
- Weâ€™ll handle all the paperwork.
- Youâ€™ll receive a maximized tax deduction in the next tax season.
Help Make a Veteransâ€™ Readjustment to Civilian Life Easier
Deciding to donate a ski boat, your old wakeboard boat orÂ any other type of vehicleÂ to us may be a big step to make, but itâ€™s surely worth it. Make our countryâ€™s heroes live better lives by calling us at 877-594-5822 or by filling out ourÂ online donation formÂ to get your donation process started now!