Instead of going through the stressful process of selling your old yacht in an effort to dispose of it, it would be much easier for you to simply donate it to a charity. When you hand over your unneeded yacht to our yacht donation program, youâ€™ll be helping our former U.S. military servicemen and servicewomen who are facing the most difficult times of their lives.Â
How Your Yacht Donation Will Help Our Veterans
When you donate a yacht to charity that you no longer need, youâ€™ll help provide veterans with the assistance they badly need.
Through our yacht donation services, weâ€™ll take your yacht,Â auction it off and use the proceeds to support our veteran-focusedÂ IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners. These charities use the funding they get from us to sustain their delivery of various benefits for our veterans. These benefits include:
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health issues;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Why Choose Veteran Car Donations?
Helping those who are in need will give you a rewarding feeling, especially since youâ€™ll know that youâ€™ll be giving hope to sick and despondent veterans in your local area.
Aside from that, you stand to receive material rewards for your charitable contribution to us. Here are some of the perks youâ€™ll get to enjoy once you decide toÂ make aÂ yacht donationÂ to charity:
- Our donation process is quick and painless.
No muss, no fuss. You wonâ€™t have to deal with loads of paperwork or worry about towing arrangements because weâ€™ll handle everything else for you. With our seamless donation process and our teamâ€™s superb customer service skills, weâ€™ll surely exceed your expectations.Â
- Immediate disposal of a yacht thatâ€™s costly to maintain and slow to sell.
Aside from handling your yachtâ€™s pickup arrangements based on a schedule of your choice, weâ€™ll also cover the cost of towing! You can finally stop spending a fortune on its maintenance, repairs, storage, and insurance. Also, you wonâ€™t have to haggle with prospective buyers or spend a lot of your time, energy, and money on advertising or making your yacht sellable.
- Youâ€™ll significantly reduce your taxable income.
Donating your yacht will enable you to claim the maximum tax deduction based on the amount that yourÂ yacht donationÂ brings at auction. Since yachts typically cost more than standard vehicles, youâ€™ll get to enjoy a huge tax break in the next tax season.
We Accept Other Types of Seacraft and Motor Vehicles
If you own other types of boats and motor vehicles that you would also like to dispose of, weâ€™d be glad to receive all your donations. We accept nearly all types of marine vessels and motor vehicles. They include catamaran boats, deck boats, motorboats, sailboats, houseboats, cruise ships, ferries, trawlers, personal watercraft such as personal watercraft, Boston Whalers. Chris-Craft boats, bowriders, center consoles, cuddy cabins, fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, wakeboard boats, pleasure boats, and pontoon boats.
To find out the other types of vehicles that you can donate to us, check out ourÂ Vehicles Accepted page.
You canÂ donate a yachtÂ wherever you are in the United States since we haveÂ vehicle donation programs in all 50 states.
What Are You Waiting For?
Help save their lives by making aÂ yacht donationÂ to Veteran Car Donations. When youâ€™re ready toÂ give a yacht to charity, call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ at the top of this page now!