Retire Your Old Car by Giving It a New and Worthy Purpose!
If you own an old and unreliable hatchback thatâ€™s bleeding you dry with its costly maintenance and repair, itâ€™s about time to give up that troublesome car and move on. If that vehicle has sentimental value for you, you can give it a new and worthy purpose. How? Donate it to us at Veteran Car Donations, and weâ€™ll use it to support those struggling veterans and their families in your community.
Since weâ€™re not picky, we accept not just hatchbacks but nearly all other types of vehicles whether theyâ€™re still in good condition or no longer.
Our team will sell your car through an auction, with the proceeds going directly to IRS-approved 501(c)(3) veteran and military nonprofit organizations that are in partnership with us.
How Your Hatchback Donation Will Impact the Lives of Disadvantaged Vets in Your Area
When you make a hatchback donation to us, youâ€™ll be supporting a noble cause designed to transform the lives of those who bravely serve our nation. We help our nonprofit partners in fulfilling their mission to assist former military service members by serving as their online vehicle donation platform.
Our charity partners use the funding we give them to improve the living conditions of deserving veterans by providing them with the following:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in hospitals
- Housing assistance for homeless veterans
- Employment programs for veterans and their spouses
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate veterans suffering from disabilities
- Peer support to ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Top Reasons Why We Should Help Our Nationâ€™s Heroes
Our veterans have made tremendous sacrifices to serve and protect our country. Theyâ€™ve put their lives on the line and endured hardships that most people canâ€™t imagine. Unfortunately, many of them are now struggling with mental health issues, chronic unemployment, homelessness, and service-related disabilities.
As a society, we are morally obligated to support and care for our nationâ€™s heroes. By providing them with the assistance they need, we can show them our gratitude and appreciation for their service by helping them lead healthy, productive, and fulfilling lives.
You can show them your support by taking part in our hatchback donations program. Here are the top reasons why you shouldnâ€™t hesitate to do that:
- We bridge the gap of service.
Although the government strives to meet the needs of hundreds of thousands of vets, many of them are still languishing in our streets, begging for food, shelter, clothing, and medical care. Together with our IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit partners, we at Veteran Car Donations bridge the gap of service that the government alone canâ€™t provide.
- We support our veteransâ€™ reintegration into civilian life.
Many veterans face challenges when transitioning back to civilian life. They may struggle to find employment, housing, and other basic needs. We can help ease their transition and improve their quality of life by providing them with the resources they need.
- We address their mental health issues.
Our former service members are at a higher risk of experiencing mental health issues, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety. These issues can significantly impact their ability to function in daily life. We and our charity partners provide them with access to mental health services to help manage their symptoms and improve their overall well-being.
- We help veterans contribute to our economy.
When veterans are unable to find employment, this can negatively impact our nationâ€™s economy. Providing them with job training and other resources can help them re-enter the workforce and contribute to the economy.
The Rewards Youâ€™ll Get for Your Hatchback Donation
Taking part in our hatchback donation program will also allow you to reap amazing rewards. Here are some of them:
- You get entitled to claim the maximum tax deduction in the next tax season.
- You get rid of an old, unwanted car without paying a single dime.
- You decide on the date, time, and place you prefer for the towing of your vehicle.
- You can finally save up when you no longer need to spend money on your hatchbackâ€™s maintenance and repairs.
- You provide more space for your garage or driveway.
- You feel happy knowing that your car donation will be used to enable underprivileged veterans to find jobs and become productive members of your community.
How to Donate to Veteran Car Donations
Weâ€™ll make your hatchback donation easy for you! Our simple and convenient donation process guarantees a stress-free and hassle-free giving experience. Here is a guide to our simple and convenient donation process:
- STEP 1: Get in touch with us.
To initiate the donation process, you can either give us a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form. One of our donation specialists will ask for your contact information and a few details about your hatchback, such as its make, model, year, mileage, and condition. Weâ€™ll also ask for the date and time you prefer for your vehicleâ€™s pickup and towing. Be assured that we can collect your vehicle anywhere in the country since we operate in all 50 states.
- STEP 2: Schedule your fast and free pickup and towing.
A licensed towing company affiliated with us will collect your vehicle for free. You can leave your car keys and title behind if you aren’t available during the pickup. Before hauling your hatchback away, our representative will hand you a towing receipt. This document releases you from all liability on your car from that point forward. You may also use the receipt to cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- STEP 3: Check your mailbox for your tax-deductible receipt.
Expect to receive the fully tax-deductible sales receipt of your car via mail within 30 days following its auction sale. You wouldnâ€™t want to lose this document because youâ€™ll need it to claim your tax deduction in the next tax-filing season.
For more information regarding our vehicle donation program, head over to our FAQs page. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us anytime through our toll-free hotline at 877-594-5822 or write to us here. Weâ€™ll respond to you ASAP.
Your Hatchback Donation Can Transform Our Heroesâ€™ Lives!
If youâ€™re ready to do a good deed that will greatly benefit the brave men and women who served our country, make your hatchback donation by calling Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or filling out this secure donation form now!Â