Desperate to get rid of a clapped-out Class B motorhome that you no longer use? Havenâ€™t found a single soul who might be interested to buy it?Â Veteran Car DonationsÂ is here for you!
By taking part in our Class B motorhome donation program, youâ€™ll get to play a crucial role in helping our underserved veterans transition their way back to civilian life. Although the government has been assisting our former troops, the support they receive is never enough. This is why we at Veteran Car Donations, along with our veteran-focused andÂ IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit partners, are here to fill in the gap.
Weâ€™ll turn your Class B motorhome donation into a powerful fund-generating tool for our nonprofit partners, enabling them to continue providing their beneficiaries with mortgage-free and specially adapted homes, free mental health care, employment opportunities, job training, transitioning assistance, tutoring support and education scholarships, financial assistance, life skills training, counseling, and many other benefits.
Thanks to your donation, the needy veterans in your local area will now have a good chance to enjoy a much better life.
Our Easy and Convenient Donation Process
At Veteran Car Donations, we make things incredibly easy and convenient for our donors. All you need to do to join our Class B motorhome donations program is to contact us. Once we receive your donation offer, weâ€™ll take over and complete the process for you. Itâ€™s that easy!
Hereâ€™s our quick and simple Class B motorhome donation process:
- Contact us.
Get in touch with us either by calling us at 877-594-5822 or by filling out our donation form on this website. Tell us a bit about the class B motorhome youâ€™re donating, including its make and model. Then, let us know the time, date, and location you prefer for its free pickup.
- We collect your Class B motorhome.
Have your vehicle and its title and keys ready on the day of pickup. Our tow truck driver will issue you a towing receipt. Youâ€™ll need that receipt to cancel your motorhomeâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- You receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll auction off your class B motorhome and distribute the proceeds to our nonprofit partners. Weâ€™ll then mail to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt a few days later. This receipt will serve as your ticket for claiming your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
That sums up our donation process! Head over to ourÂ FAQs pageÂ if youâ€™re eager to learn more about tax deductions and how to donate your class B motorhome. If you have questions, feel free to call us at 877-594-5822 orÂ send us a message online.
Reasons to Choose Veteran Car Donations
One of the most common questions we often hear from our prospective donors is, â€śWhatâ€™s in it for me?â€ť
Here are several reasons why participating in our Class B motorhome donations program makes a lot of sense:
- Get a maximized tax deduction
- Vehicle removal at no cost to you
- Towing and pickup of your motorhome at a date, time, and place of your choosing
- Zero hassles of paperwork
- Save loads of money since you no longer have to pay for your vehicleâ€™s costly repairs, maintenance, storage, registration, and insurance
- Avoid headaches of selling an old motorhome yourself
- Free up space on your property
- Have a deep sense of fulfillment knowing that your charitable contribution will help uplift the lives of our veterans and their families.
Other Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Do you have other unwanted vehicles? If you do, you may donate them all to us at Veteran Car Donations. Hereâ€™s a list of the various types of vehicles we gladly accept from our donors:
- Cars:Â sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans:Â family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles:Â touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks:Â box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats:Â fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles:Â riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles:Â SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles:Â construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Help Transform the Lives of Our Heroes!
It might surprise you to see how we can turn a run-down Class B motorhome into a powerful instrument that can transform the lives of our suffering heroes. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ to donate a Class B motorhome to our program now!