Do you have a vintage pop-up camper thatâ€™s badly in need of repair? Does it have broken-down components whose replacements are hard to find and quite expensive? When the cost of repairing such a vehicle â€“ which you hardly or no longer use anyway â€“ is too much to bear, we are here to help relieve you of such a major headache. When youÂ donate your pop-up camperÂ to us atÂ Veteran Car Donations, youâ€™ll give that vehicle a new and meaningful purpose. Weâ€™ll fix it for free before selling it in one of the best auction houses in our network. Youâ€™ll get more value added to your pop-up camper, which will go back to you via the tax deduction that youâ€™d be entitled to claim later on.
More importantly, when you make a pop-up camper donation, it will immensely benefit the underserved veterans in your local area. Youâ€™ll play a crucial role in providing them a brighter future.
When youÂ donate a camper to charity, weâ€™ll auction off your donation and distribute the proceeds to our charity partners that cater to our nationâ€™s heroes. TheseÂ IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizationsÂ provide deserving veterans and their families with mortgage-free and specially adapted homes, free access to health care facilities, employment opportunities, job training, transitioning assistance, tutoring support, education scholarships, financial assistance, life skills training, counseling, and many other benefits.
Your Share of Donation Benefits
You may be surprised to find out that you stand to gain much when you take part in ourÂ pop-up camper donationsÂ program. Hereâ€™s a list of the good stuff that youâ€™re going to enjoy once you team up with us at Veteran Car Donations:
- Youâ€™ll qualify for a maximum tax deduction in the next tax season.
- Youâ€™ll get free removal of your pop-up camper wherever it is parked.
- You wonâ€™t have to go through all the hassles associated with trying to sell an old, worn-out vehicle yourself.
- You wonâ€™t have to spend your hard-earned money on repairs, maintenance, and storage of a vehicle that you no longer want.
- You donâ€™t have to spruce up your clunker to make it look more appealing because weâ€™ll take it as it is.
How Our Camper Donations Process Works
If you decide to donate a pop-up camper to us, we will take care of everything for you. Imagine a hassle-free, fast, and cost-free way to get that junk out of your property while you help us transform the lives of the struggling veterans in your community.
Here is our simple three-step guide to joining ourÂ pop-up camper donationsÂ program:
1. Contact us.
You can make your donation by calling us at 877-594-5822 or by filling out our donation form on this website.
2. We haul off your pop-up camper.
Tell us when, what time, and where you want us to pick up your vehicle. Weâ€™ll assign a licensed towing company to pick up your pop-up camper. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt.
3. Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
Weâ€™ll auction off your donation. Within a few days following its sale, weâ€™ll mail to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt.
For more information about our donation process, tax deductions, and other related matters, feel free to visit ourÂ FAQs page. If you canâ€™t find there the answers to your questions, call us at 877-594-5822 orÂ send us a message online.
Other Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Aside from your pop-up camper, you can donate other types of vehicles to us. In most cases, we accept even those that are no longer in good running condition. Check out the various types of vehicles that weâ€™ve been getting from our donors:
- Cars:Â luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, hybrids, hatchbacks, sedans, coupes, convertibles
- Trucks:Â extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Vans:Â camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans
- Motorcycles:Â scooters, touring bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, sports bikes,
- Recreational vehicles:Â Toy haulers, conversion vans, fold-down campers, camper vans, Class A gas or diesel motorhomes, Class B motorhomes, Class B+ motorhomes, Class C motorhomes, hybrid trailers, tent trailers, horse trailers, lightweight trailers, fifth wheels, snowmobiles, personal watercraft
- Aircraft:Â gliders, helicopters, private noncommercial planes
- Boats:Â fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, pontoon boats, yachts, cruise ships, catamaran boats, sailboats
- Specialty vehicles:Â ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Work-related vehicles:Â buses, construction vehicles, large trucks, farm equipment, landscaping vehicles
Our Heroes Need You!
Transform the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes by donating to us your unwanted vehicle. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ and take part inÂ pop-up camper donationsÂ program!