Is your pop-up camper already giving you trouble because of its expensive maintenance? Is it taking up too much space in your garage, driveway or backyard? Maybe you donâ€™t use that recreational vehicle anymore. Do you think itâ€™s time to move on with your life without that pop-up camper?
It is totally understandable how difficult it is to part with something thatâ€™s dear to youâ€”a vehicle that has given you lots of precious memories. Perhaps that pop-up camper was the vehicle you used when you had those crazy adventures with your family and friends. However, sentimental value aside, are you still up to the task of keeping it?
Perhaps, youâ€™re thinking of reselling it. Be advised though that it is very difficult to sell a pop-up camper yourself because itâ€™s not really a popular type of recreational vehicle. Youâ€™d just be wasting precious time, effort, and resources in trying to attract buyers.
The Benefits Youâ€™ll Get from Your Pop-Up Camper Donation
If you decide to donate your pop-up camper to us at Veteran Car Donations, weâ€™ll provide you with a quick, hassle-free, and convenient donation process. All you need to do is contact us, either by calling our toll-free hotline 866-957-3136 or filling out our secure online donation form.
After you do that, weâ€™ll take care of the rest of the donation process, including the free towing of your vehicle. Weâ€™ll deliver your pop-up camper to a top-notch auction house in our network, prepare all the required paperwork, and then mail you your tax-deductible sales receipt once your vehicle is sold at auction.
Yes, your pop-up camper donation will entitle you to claim the highest possible tax deduction based on your vehicleâ€™s selling price at auction or its fair market value.
How Your Pop-Up Camper Donation Will Help Needy Vets
After weâ€™ve sold your pop-up camper, weâ€™ll immediately turn over the proceeds to our reputable charity partners so they can use it to finance their various critical programs that cater to our nationâ€™s former servicemen and women who are facing hard times. These are our veterans who are having tremendous difficulty in reintegrating themselves to civilian society due to their service-connected disabilities, physical and mental health problems, inability to find jobs, and homelessness as a result of poverty and lack of support.
Our charity partners will use the funds theyâ€™ll get from us from the sale of your pop-up camper to sustain the critical programs and services they provide to needy veterans and their families in your area. Here are some of the benefits they provide to these veterans:
- Mentoring and job training programs
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for severely handicapped veterans and mortgage-free homes for homeless veterans and their families
- Transitioning assistance
- Tutoring support and education scholarships
- Grief counseling for veterans and families of troops who lost their lives on the line of duty
- Support for spouses and families of our nationâ€™s fallen heroes
- Assistance to veterans and their families in accessing the full range of benefits available to them
What Other Vehicles You Can Donate
Aside from pop-up campers, we accept other types of vehicles for donation regardless of their age or condition. This means you can donate even a run-down vehicle or one that is no longer in running condition.
Here is an extensive list of the types of vehicles we gladly welcome at Veteran Car Donations:
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, extended cab pickup, panel trucks, pickup trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, tugboats, yachts
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, non-commercial planes
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
Transform Lives Now!
If youâ€™re ready to transform your old and unwanted pop-up camper into a new source of hope for a much better future for our nationâ€™s struggling heroes, give us a call any time of the day or night at 866-957-3136. You can also send us a message online. For more information on our car donation program, check out our FAQs page.
We accept vehicle donations wherever you are in the United States since we have car donation programs in all 50 states.
What are you waiting for? Call us at 866-957-3136 and help transform the lives of the struggling veterans and their families in your area with your pop-up camper donation!