Do you have an old RV, camper, or trailer that you rarely use and just occupying space in your garage or freeway?
How about donating it to our San Antonio, Texas RV donations program for the benefit of our veterans who are facing hard times? We atÂ Veteran Car DonationsÂ would gladly welcome your RV donation, and weâ€™ll make sure that it will be used to provide much-needed assistance to as many struggling veterans as possible in San Antonio, TX.
Our veterans risked their lives and endured enormous sacrifices when they were still active-duty soldiers sent to some overseas war zones to uphold our rights and protect our nationâ€™s security against those who wanted to do us harm.
For protecting our people and country, these veterans deserve our utmost gratitude. You can show it by donating your old and unwanted RV to us at Veteran Car Donations.
How Your RV Donation Will Help Support Our Veterans
The certifiedÂ 501(c)3 nonprofit organizationsÂ that we have partnered with are focused on providing various forms of assistance to our veterans. We generate funds for them through our vehicle donations programs all over the country, including ourÂ San Antonio, TexasÂ RV donations drive. Â Our charity partners use the proceeds coming from the sale of donated vehicles to deliver theÂ following services to poor veterans and their families:
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for the homeless and the severely injured;
- Free physical and mental health care;
- Grief counseling and general psychosocial support for the grieving families of fallen veterans;
- Scholarship and tutoring programs for those who lack education;
- Career workshops and job training and mentoring programs to boost employment potential;
- Transitioning assistance for the recently discharged vets;
- Public awareness programs on our veteransâ€™ needs;
- Orientation programs for the veterans and their families on the range of benefits that they are qualified to avail themselves of.
If you think the welfare of our nationâ€™s heroes matters, call us at 877-594-5822 and donate an RV to charity today!
Why Choose Veteran Car Donations
Working with us is a decision you definitely wonâ€™t regret. Apart from getting the chance to receive aÂ hefty tax deduction, youâ€™ll also experience a most rewarding giving experience when you take part in our San Antonio, Texas RV donations program. Hereâ€™s a list of some of the perks youâ€™ll get to enjoy when you team up with us:
- You get free and fast towing service.
- You donâ€™t have to spend needlessly for your RVâ€™s insurance, registration, RV storage, or repair fees anymore.
- You no longer need to worry about selling or advertising your vehicle to potential buyers.
- You get rid of an unwanted or old RV without spending a single dime.
- You give more space for your garage, driveway, or yard.
- You get a sense of fulfillment knowing that your RV donation will help improve our veteransâ€™ living conditions.
Our 3 Simple Steps to Donating an RV
Our San Antonio, Texas RV donations process is very easy! It only takes three simple steps, and you donâ€™t even have to leave the comforts of your home for this.
Step 1: Contact us
Simply call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ to get started. We will need information about the general condition of your RV, its year, make, and model as well as its current mileage. We will also need your contact information and your most preferred date and time for pickup.
Step 2: Wait for the pickup
After verifying the schedule, a local towing company will pick up your RV at your convenience. The towing company will give you a tow receipt showing that your vehicle was picked up. This releases you from any liability on the vehicle youâ€™re donating from that point forward. You can now de-register your RV, dispose of its license plates properly, and cancel its insurance coverage.
Step 3: Enjoy maximized tax deduction
Once your RV has been sold, we will send you by mail your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt, indicating your donated vehicleâ€™s final selling price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the next tax season.
Types of RVs and Other Vehicles We Accept for Donation
We accept all types of RV in our San Antonio, Texas RV donations program regardless of their running condition. You can donate to us your campers, travel trailers, toy haulers, toterhomes, and motorhomes. You can also donateÂ other types of vehiclesÂ such as cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, pickups, buses, SUVs, trailers, snowmobiles, riding lawn mowers, motorized wheelchairs, boats, and even airplanes. In most cases, we even take vehicles that are not in running condition or with missing or damaged parts.
Learn More About San Antonio
There are numerous RV parks in and around San Antonio that offer a wide range of amenities for travelers and vacationers. The areaâ€™s best destinations for RV enthusiasts include:Â
- Stone Creek RV Park, which is known for its pet-friendly amenitiesÂ
- Tejas Valley RV Park, which is located near Sea World and downtown San AntonioÂ
- Mission City RV Park, which is close to several Spanish colonial missions recognized by UNESCO
- Alamo River Ranch RV Park, which has a new pool and clubhouseÂ
- Braunig Lake RV Resort, which has a five-acre lake for fishing and a bicycle trailÂ
- San Antonio/Alamo KOA, which was named the 2015 Campground of the Year and has a year-round poolÂ
- Buckhorn Lake Resort, which offers full hookups and is located near several towns and attractions
San Antonio Veterans
There are more than a quarter-million veterans living in San Antonio at last count, with more than 80,000 active-duty personnel stationed at locations including Joint Base San Antonio. There are numerous resources and organizations throughout the community available to help those returning from service in transitioning back to civilian life. Among these are the Veterans Health Administration, the Veterans Affairs Regional Service Office, and the Wounded Warrior Project.Â
Other local organizations and charities that are devoted to veteransâ€™ causes include:Â
- Honor Flight San Antonio, which organizes trips to Washington, D.C., for veterans to visit memorials built in their honorÂ
- Hispanic Military Wives USA Armed Forces (EMHUSA), a nonprofit that works with Hispanic military families and military families in needÂ
- Soldiersâ€™ Angels, an organization that supports military service members and their familiesÂ
- The Green Beret Foundation, which provides assistance to nearly 13,000 Green Berets and their families as they navigate their new lives
- Operation Finally Home, which helps veterans, first responders, and their families find or modify homes
Your donations help these and many other groups provide critical services for veterans in need throughout the area.Â
Lend a Helping Hand to Our Veterans Now!
Donâ€™t wait until tomorrow to extend a helping hand to our destitute veterans. Get rid of that old RV and help make a difference in their lives today!Â Contact usÂ at 877-594-5822 and enjoy free towing services for your San Antonio, Texas RV donations!