Do you have a teardrop camper that your family no longer uses because your camping days are over? No matter how much you love your tiny mobile home for the fun and adventure it had brought you and your family, the time may have come to say goodbye to it simply because you no longer need it.
If youâ€™re looking for a way to re-purpose your beloved teardrop camper that will make parting with it a meaningful one, we atÂ Veteran Car DonationsÂ are here to lead you to that way. Weâ€™ll turn your vehicle into a powerful tool that will help transform the lives of our veterans who are facing tough challenges in their transition to civilian life.
Itâ€™s upsetting to know that out of our countryâ€™s 19 million veterans, about 500,000 are struggling to find employment while nearly 50,000 are homeless and living on the streets. Tens of thousands more are suffering from service-connected disabilities and mental health conditions that have remained untreated.
By joining our teardrop camper donations program, you can help turn their lives around. If youâ€™re donating an old and run-down recreational vehicle, weâ€™ll fix and refurbish it to increase its value before selling it via auction. Weâ€™ll then use the proceeds to help finance the critical programs and services of our veteran-focused charity partners. TheseÂ IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizationsÂ provide their beneficiaries with free access to essential medical care, mental health services, employment opportunities, job training, education scholarships, mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for disadvantaged veterans, and many other benefits.
Our Simple 3-Step Donation Process
One of the many reasons for our success is our fast and straightforward donation process. With Veteran Car Donations, you are spared from the hassles and complications of paperwork. Towing wouldnâ€™t be a problem either. Wherever your RV is located in the country, weâ€™ll gladly haul it away for free!
To get a better idea of how our donation process works, check out this quick guide to our teardrop camper donations program:
- Get in touch with us.
Begin the process by either calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out our donation form on this website. Weâ€™ll ask for your contact information and a few details about the vehicle youâ€™re offering to donate.
- We collect your teardrop camper.
After verifying your given information, weâ€™ll return your call to arrange your vehicleâ€™s free pickup. Weâ€™ll assign a licensed towing company to send their tow truck to pick up your RV. Once we get hold of your donation, weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt. This releases you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward. The receipt also allows you to cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
Weâ€™ll auction off your teardrop camper. Within a few days following its sale, weâ€™ll mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt to your given address. Youâ€™ll need this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
For more information about our donation process, tax deductions, and other related matters, feel free to visit ourÂ FAQs page. If you canâ€™t find there the answers to your questions, call us at 877-594-5822 orÂ send us a message onlineÂ and one of our donations specialists will be glad to answer all of your questions.
The Rewards Youâ€™ll Get
Participating in our teardrop camper donations program could be one of your lifeâ€™s greatest experiences. Along with the deep sense of fulfillment youâ€™d feel for helping provide life-transforming benefits to our struggling veterans, youâ€™d also be able to enjoy these benefits when you donate a teardrop camper to charity:
- Significantly reduce your tax bill in the next tax season.
- You wonâ€™t spend a single dime for towing, which is on us.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with paperwork because weâ€™ll handle that for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an outdated RV yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of your teardrop camper.
- Free up space on your property.
Other Vehicles You Can Donate
Do you have other types of vehicles you want to dispose of? Go ahead and make more of our needy veterans happy! Aside from your teardrop camper, you can donate any of these types of vehicles to Veteran Car Donations regardless of their age and physical condition:
- Cars:Â sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Recreational vehicles:Â travel trailers, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, ATVs
- Vans:Â family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles:Â touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks:Â box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Specialized vehicles:Â riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles:Â SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Work-related vehicles:Â construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Aircraft:Â noncommercial planes, helicopters
Extend a Helping Hand to Our Heroes Today!
Are you ready to turn your teardrop camper into a vital source of support for our nationâ€™s suffering heroes? Give us a ring at 877-594-5822 to donate a teardrop camper or fill out our secureÂ online donation formÂ now to join our teardrop camper donations program!