Do you have a travel trailer thatâ€™s been sitting idly in your backyard for over a year now? Are you no longer interested in using it because youâ€™re nearing retirement and your adventure days are over? If youâ€™re looking to dispose of it in a meaningful way, we assure you that you will have no regrets when you turn it over to us at Veteran Car Donations through our travel trailer donations program.
We will auction off your travel trailer and use the proceeds to help fund the programs and services of our charity partners. These IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations are dedicated to helping former members of our armed forces who are suffering from service-connected disabilities, mental health issues, lack of jobs, lack of family support, and homelessness among others.
Thanks to your donation, the underserved veterans in your community will receive essential medical care, shelter, food, mental health services, and more.
We Make It Easy for You to Help Our Vets
At Veteran Car Donations, we have a vehicle donation process thatâ€™s made up of three incredibly easy steps. It assures zero stress on your part since weâ€™ll be the ones to do all the work. Take a look at the donation process we follow in our travel trailer donations program:
- Give us a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out our donation form on this website.
- Provide us with the basic details about the travel trailer youâ€™re offering to donate. Weâ€™ll verify your given information and make the necessary arrangements for your trailerâ€™s fast and free pickup. A tow truck from an affiliate licensed towing company will collect your vehicle wherever it is located. Weâ€™ll hand you a towing receipt that releases you from all liabilities on that vehicle from that point onward.
- Weâ€™ll sell your travel trailer at an auction and send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt via mail within 30 days following the sale. You can use this receipt to claim your tax credits when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
The Benefits Youâ€™ll Get from Your Travel Trailer Donation
Helping turn around the lives of our needy veterans with your donation will give you a feeling of great satisfaction, knowing that these men and women truly deserve all the help that they can get for the invaluable service theyâ€™ve done for our nation.
Aside from that, you stand to receive material rewards for your charitable contribution. Here are some of the rewards youâ€™ll get to enjoy once you decide to join our travel trailer donations program:
- No stress in finding a travel trailer buyer.
Finding a buyer for your old travel trailer â€“ whether itâ€™s in good condition or not â€“ could be stressful and might take a long time. The reason for this is that not many people are interested in buying such a vehicle. However, when you donate your travel trailer to us, you wonâ€™t have to go through the hassles associated with selling such a travel trailer yourself.
- You will save money.
The longer your unwanted travel trailer stays with you, the more money youâ€™ll spend on its repairs, maintenance, insurance, and registration. However, when you donate it to us, youâ€™ll no longer have to worry about any of these things.
- Enjoy our quick and easy donation process.
We assure you that youâ€™ll only spend a few minutes of your time to make your donation. Thatâ€™s the time youâ€™ll use in contacting us. Our team of donation experts will handle the rest of the process, including the logistics and all the required paperwork.
- Youâ€™ll get a maximized tax deduction.
We will exert our best effort to sell your travel trailer at its highest possible price so you can claim a maximum tax deduction.
Feel Free to Donate Other Vehicles!
You can donate not just your old travel trailer but also all other types of unwanted vehicles that you have. Check out these types of vehicles that we accept as donations.
- Cars: luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, hybrids, hatchbacks, sedans, coupes, convertibles
- Trucks: extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Vans: camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans
- Motorcycles: scooters, touring bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, sports bikes,
- Recreational vehicles: motorhomes, snowmobiles,
- Jet Skis
- Aircraft: gliders, helicopters, private noncommercial planes
- Boats: fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, pontoon boats, yachts, cruise ships, catamaran boats, sailboats
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Work-related vehicles: buses, construction vehicles, large trucks, farm equipment, landscaping vehicles
Support Our Life-Changing Cause Now!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes? Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now to participate in our travel trailer donations program!