Motorized Wheelchair Donations for U.S. Veterans
Do you happen to have a motorized wheelchair that nobody in your home uses anymore? Are you planning to throw it away or resell it? How about using it to serve a worthy cause instead by donating it to Veteran Car Donations?
Motorized wheelchair donations for U.S. veterans in your local area will give our struggling former troops and their families a chance to turn their lives around.
How Your Motorized Wheelchair Will Help Our Vets
Any motorized or electric-powered wheelchairâ€”regardless of its age, type, and brandâ€”can make an impact in the lives of our veterans who are currently experiencing major challenges in life.
We auction off all donated motorized wheelchairs we receive and use the proceeds from the sale to support the programs and services of our IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit partners.
These nonprofits are dedicated to providing all sorts of benefits to our veterans and their families. For instance, homeless veterans are given the chance to own mortgage-free homes while those who have service-connected disabilities are also given an opportunity to own mortgage-free and specially adapted homes.
Other needy veterans receive free mental health care, employment opportunities, job training, transitioning assistance, tutoring support, education scholarships, financial assistance, and many other benefits.
You might not know it yet, but that old motorized wheelchair just collecting dust in your home can actually serve as the catalyst for a disadvantaged veteran and his family to turn their lives around.
How Youâ€™ll Benefit from Your Donation
You will also benefit from your motorized wheelchair donations for U.S. veterans in more ways than one. Here are some of the rewards youâ€™ll get:
- Youâ€™ll receive a tax deduction based on the final selling price of your donated motorized wheelchair at auction.
- Youâ€™ll receive free towing services rendered by licensed professionals.
- Youâ€™ll have a smooth and hassle-free donation experience.
- You wonâ€™t have to deal with any kind of paperwork since weâ€™ll take care of that.
- You wonâ€™t be burdened anymore with the repair and maintenance of that wheelchair.
- Youâ€™ll free up space in your home.
Our Quick and Convenient Donation Process
Our donation process comprises of three simple steps:
- You get in touch with us. Either call us at our toll-free 24/7 hotline 877-594-5822 or fill out our secure online donation form. Provide us a few details about your motorized wheelchair or whatever vehicle youâ€™re donating.
- We haul away your vehicle. Pickup usually takes place a day or two after you make contact with us. Thereâ€™s no need for you to be around during the time of the pickup.
- A tax receipt arrives in your mailbox. Within 30 days following the auction sale of your donated motorized wheelchair, youâ€™ll receive from us by postal mail your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this receipt to claim your tax deduction in the next tax season.
Other Specialty Vehicles You Can Donate
Besides motorized wheelchairs, we accept other specialty vehicles as donations. Here are some of them:
- Classic Cars
- Emergency-Response Vehicles
- Farm Equipment
- Golf Carts
- Mobile Command Centers
- Riding-Lawn Mowers
You can also donate other types of vehicles such as cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers, pickups, buses, all types of boats, jet skis, and even non-commercial aircraft.
If you want to donate more than one vehicle, feel free to do so. The more vehicles you donate, the more benefits our veterans and you yourself will receive.
If youâ€™re planning to donate a damaged vehicle and youâ€™re unsure of its eligibility, donâ€™t hesitate to let us know about it by calling us or sending us a message online. You can also check out our FAQs page for more details about our vehicle donation program. You can make your donation wherever you are in the United States since we have vehicle donation programs in all 50 states.
Give Back to Our Nationâ€™s Heroes Today
Donating an unwanted motorized wheelchair or any other type of vehicle to us is one of the best ways you can help veterans in need. Call us at 877-494-4662 and show our heroes that you recognize and fully appreciate what theyâ€™ve done for our country with your vehicle donation.