You have no idea how Alameda, California car donations could make positive changes happen for yourself, our former military servicemen and women, their families, the Alameda community, and consequently, our nation.
If your backyard looks more like a junkyard because of a rusty, old clunker thatâ€™s been parked there since forever, weâ€™ve got some good news for you!Â The fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to get that eyesore off your property while helping others is to donate it to us at Veteran Car Donations!
All About Alameda
Alameda is a city thatâ€™s located on Alameda Island and Bay Farm Island. It was a home for almost 3,500 years to a branch of the Miwok Indians before it was founded in 1853. It has an estimated population of 78,906 as of July 2016. Roughly 5 percent of the total number of residents is comprised of veterans.
The sad reality is that there are countless veterans out there who couldnâ€™t transition well into civilian life after being discharged from active duty. One of the main issues they face today is unemployment. They have difficulty in finding decent and good-paying jobs because civilian society largely has no use for their military-acquired skills. Some also lack sufficient education and have mental health problems due to combat trauma.
The government is supposed to take care of all our veterans. However, because of their sheer number and for various other reasons, some fail to get the government benefits due them. These are the veterans that we are trying to help.
What We Can Do to Save the Veterans in Alameda
We at Veteran Car Donations support certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations by operating vehicle donation programs that raise funds to sustain, develop, and improve their veteran-directed services. We do this because we share their vision of empowering our nationâ€™s heroes to experience smooth reintegration into the civilian society. The non-profits we have partnered with implement programs that offer these services in Alameda:
- Medical care for those who are struggling with PTSD, TBI and other mental problems
- General transitioning assistance for recently discharged or retired soldiers
- Permanent mortgage-free housing for homeless veterans
- Building specially-adapted houses for those who have service-connected disabilities
- Raising public awareness of the challenges that veterans face as they transition into civilian life
- Job training programs and other career workshops that would increase their chances of employment
- Grief counseling sessions for the families that our fallen heroes have left behind
If you believe in the cause that weâ€™re fighting for, then consider donating your unwanted car to ourÂ Alameda, California car donations.
Our Super Easy Donation Process!
If youâ€™ve decided to donate, we congratulate you for going for the fastest, easiest and most convenient way of getting your hands off your unwanted car! We want you to have the best giving experience you could possibly have, thatâ€™s why we purposely made our donation process as quick and painless as possible.
In just three simple steps, you can make the lives of the veterans in Alameda better!
- Step 1. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form.
Let us know you want to donate to Alameda, California car donations and give us your personal contact information as well as a few details about your donated vehicle: its year, make, model, mileage, VIN and general comments about its running condition.
- Step 2. Schedule your vehicleâ€™s FREE and speedy pick-up.
Once you tell us when and where youâ€™d wish for us to pick up your vehicle, weâ€™d coordinate with a licensed towing company in your area to get the job done. You donâ€™t have to pay for towing and you donâ€™t even have to be present on the day of pickup! Just tell us where we could find your title and keys inside your car. Weâ€™ll give you a donation receipt that will release from all liabilities on your car as its owner, thereby allowing you to cancel and stop paying for your car registration and insurance.
- Step 3. Check your mail for your tax-deductible receipt!
We work with certified 501(c)3 nonprofits thatâ€™s why your donation would qualify you for obtaining maximum tax deductions. Days after we sell your car at auction, youâ€™ll receive your tax-deductible receipt in the mail! If you itemize your taxes on your federal tax return using this document, youâ€™d get to claim your tax reward!
What Else Can I Donate?Â
Veteran Car Donations says â€śyesâ€ť to almost all types of vehicles that youâ€™re itching to get rid of â€“ on a case to case basis, even those you havenâ€™t used for a long time!Â Whatâ€™s important is that all donated vehicles must come with proof of ownership. Otherwise, we wonâ€™t be able to sell them at auction.
In case you lost your title, donâ€™t let it stop you from donating! Just give us a ring and our title clerks will help you obtain a replacement title in no time.
Another thing we want you to remember is that you could donate as many vehicles as you wish! We welcome multiple Alameda, California car donations!
Hereâ€™s a sample list of vehicles that we commonly accept from our donors:
- Cars: sedans, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles
- Boats: sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, yachts, pontoon boats, houseboats, personal watercraft (like jet skis)
- RVs: recreational vehicles, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, fifth wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, tractors, farm equipment
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
Letâ€™s Lighten the Burdens of Our Veterans
If you believe that the best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired than yourself, then donate your run-down, rusty old clunker to Alameda, California car donations.
Make your corner of the world a whole lot better by serving our nationâ€™s heroes in Alameda!
Contact us at 877-594-5822 and get free towing services for your Alameda, California car donations!